• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Undertaker?

Airfixx

I think we fundamentaly agree about the 'bashing' at least...

Re: Smark/Kayfaybe comments... I disagree. You can't seperate the two so distinctly. Regardless if you agree with it on a moral level, my reasoning above would be a suitably plausible explaination. The effect of losses (stemming from putting people over cleanly) DOES have direct ramifications on his character. Like I said, with specific regard to Taker, his gimmik is pretty unique and it wouldn't survive the kind of loss records that others might.

JMay187

Reaction score
You youngbucks haven't been around long enough to see the real Undertaker. This is Undertaker on the outskirts. Promo's Undertaker has had the best promo's I have ever seen. His best were his Darkest Side of Evil when he was the Lord Of Darkness. He sacrified people on crosses, turned others evil to join his forces. Hung Big Boss Man from the Hell In A Cell. Undertaker will go down in wrestling historty as one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots.

Also let it be know that Undertaker is indeed the longest employed superstar on the WWE Roster. This November will be 18 years on one big time promotion.

All others were at one point an time in different promotions.

Plus True Undertaker Fans would never get tired of seeing their favorite in the ring.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I liked his american badass gimmick alot more. He has a cool entrance with the motorcycle. His deadman gimmick is played out imo he does the same thing over and over.