Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
Hi,guys.....
here is my new undertaker sign
after working hard on this collaborate so many things,elements and take time so much even the render cut out by me as well....
Comments will be appreciated
taker.png

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
It looks very good, I like that, but that burning head of Undertaker looks pretty weird to me.

PY.

Reaction score
It looks very good, I like that, but that burning head of Undertaker looks pretty weird to me.

That's the PSD my do0d. He didn't add that affect.

The only thing I don't like is the font. It's too small, and it really doesn't blend out of the sig if you know what I mean. Are those little flare thingy on the side C4D's? Cause if so, you used them perfectly.

Damn good piece overall. A little soft brushing on the sides, and a different font/text structure could make it a lot better.

Overall, very good. Just work on the font/text structure.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Doesn't work for me. Not sure what it is think it's the PSD itself.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
That's the PSD my do0d. He didn't add that affect.

The only thing I don't like is the font. It's too small, and it really doesn't blend out of the sig if you know what I mean. Are those little flare thingy on the side C4D's? Cause if so, you used them perfectly.

Damn good piece overall. A little soft brushing on the sides, and a different font/text structure could make it a lot better.

Overall, very good. Just work on the font/text structure.
yeah...that's sparks C4d's used...i really want to use fire texts as well which i tried on this...used big texts but it covers whole banner and i need to make it smaller to flow nicely ....

thanks guys for comments ....more comments welcomed.....

The_King

Reaction score
I'm personally not a fan of the main render, just looks very odd. As PY said, the text is a bit too distinct. Besides that, really nice work on the background, and I love the sparks as well. Everything flows well, and the piece has a cool feel to it.
8.2/10