• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Undertaker Wrestlemania

SAIYANS

Maybe he could actually stick around this year.

The fact is he wasn't going to be done with rehab from that surgery until Septemeber anyhow, and he had to have them go back after he worked with it anyhow. He also got all his other aches and bruises treated. The possibility of him working this past year went out the door for him working that one match, but I don't think it goes out the door every year now as most people wouldn't have been able to lift their arm like he was doing.

I'm not saying he will be working weekends but I do think he will be more of a regular

PHX

Legacy Member
If he actually stuck around and done some feuds after that then I wouldn't mind as much. Just only wanna see that happen if he's healthy though since when he is he can still go as good as he ever did.

SAIYANS

I could see 3-5 feuds a year tbh. He is a guy who has always talked about enjoying SSlam and Survivor Series so it probably sucked for him to miss them. I'd go ape if he surprised me and entered the rumble as would the crowd probably

Zen

If he actually stuck around and done some feuds after that then I wouldn't mind as much. Just only wanna see that happen if he's healthy though since when he is he can still go as good as he ever did.

I rather agree. Taker is good when he is healthy, it is just that lately, the times he is healthy are lessening more and more. With regards to Taker, his time is short with regard to his health, his age and his physical appearance as well(he will probably be balding soon and that will be a rather awkward moment), and there are a few good programs that he hasn't done yet; face a face Orton, face a face CM Punk, face a face Cena, finish off his stuff with HHH, and a feud with a significantly improved Mark Henry that is simply on fire. Kane is the last person he should be engaging in a program/match with -- he has so much to do and so little time. I would rather that Taker have some nice programs rather than him being stuck in a program we have seen a hundred times with a Kane that is in the tail end of his career. I like Kane, and I like Taker, but NO, just NO.

PHX

Legacy Member
There's just no other twist they can add to Taker/Kane that's how much it's been ran to death. If they wanna do something productive with the two involved team together and put them in the tag division to make it important. Otherwise keep em away from each other.