Hell in a Cell Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar, Hell in a Cell 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So, what's happening in this 3rd, and I assume final match? Who's taking the overall victory?
Given that Brock was "screwed" out of the win last time, it would make sense for him to take this one.
Really though, it could go either way.

Actually, post below who you want to win, and who you think will win, and any reasons if you like. :heyman:

Who I want to win: BROCK LESNAR
Who I think will win: BROCK LESNAR
How I think it will finish: Kimura Lock

Code:
[COLOR=#00ff00]Who I want to win[/COLOR]:
[COLOR=#ff8000]Who I think will win[/COLOR]:
[COLOR=#ffff00]How I think it will finish[/COLOR]:

:21-1:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'd just like to add 2 cents. Is there a need to code the color in? When there's a color picker?

I want: The Undertaker to win
I know: The Undertaker to win
How?: Tombstone

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'd just like to add 2 cents. Is there a need to code the color in? When there's a color picker?

I want: The Undertaker to win
I know: The Undertaker to win
How?: Tombstone

Easy to copy/paste for lazy people.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Who I want to win: Brock Lesnar
Who I think will win: It could go either way, but I'm still going with Brock Lesnar!
How I think it will finish: F-5 and 3 seconds later...:21-1:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Who I want to win: Brock Lesnar
Who I think will win: The fans
How I think it will finish: Heyman singing Glory Brock Lesnar

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
How I think it will finish: F5 onto steel steps

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Who I want to win: BRRRRROOCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK LESNAR
Who I think will win: Match speaking, BRRROOOOOCCCCCKKKK LESNAR!!! Event wise: nobody, I can't see this being a Hell In a Cell match to remember, fans won't win with what they pay for the event, WWE won't win for buzz with this match after wards, and Lesnar and Taker won't win much heat from this match after the Summerslam disaster, so correctly speaking, nobody will win when its over (Well, maybe Paul Heyman anyway lol)
How I think it will finish: HERE'S YOUR WINNER, THE CONQUERER OF THE STREAK, THE 1 IN 22 -1, AND THE FORMER WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOORRRRRLLLLDDDD, BRROOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK LESSSSSSNNNNNNNAAAAARRRRRRR

JBan

Reaction score
Who I want to win: BRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOCCKK, LLLLLEEEEEESNARRRRR!
Who I think will win: BRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKK LESSNNAAARRR
How I think it will finish:There is tons of ways it could finish, so here is my list:
Timekeeper jumps the gun on Taker's Hell's Gate, then Brock ends up winning.
The referee could stop the match due to Taker "breaking" his arm, or getting majorly hurt.
Just a normal F5 123.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
How I think it will finish: With Brock Lesnar's music playing.

It's pretty close to what I thought would happen going into Summerslam, although I assumed it would happen at Wrestlemania and not Hell in a Cell.... Undertaker wins to set up a final match and Lesnar takes it.

Reaction score
Who I want to win: The Undertaker
Who I think will win: Brock Lesnar
How I think it will finish: Undertaker tapping out if it goes badly, or passing out if it goes good

The basis for this whole feud was Undertaker's loss at Wrestlemania and the collapse of his colossal streak. Personally I don't believe the Streak ever should've ended, and most certainly not to part-timer Brock, who didn't need the win to establish him as a monster (we all know it). That being said Taker has fought of recent as a heel;
Losing Wrestlemania
Attacking Brock Lesnar and costing him the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, with a low blow
Attacking Brock Lesnar at his home town, with a low blow
Threatening to attack by standing Paul Heyman
Finally, using a cheap winning tactic to release Lesnar's Kimura Lock, then a low blow, then a win over
Summerslam

This leaves them both tied, with Brock having the only clear win.
WWE has set a rather predictable trended rivalry, where it seems that Taker will lose the rivalry in the conclusive match at Hell in A Cell. My hope in this case is that he loses passing out like Austin did to Brett Hart, with the double face/heel turn AKA Lesnar doesn't let go, becomes vengeance heel, Taker refuses tap, passes out and goes out honourably despite putting over the fed Lesnar.

I however, want Undertaker to not only remain heel, but become somewhat monstrous (along with his Big Red Brother who is shaping oh nicely ATM) so that the Brothers of Destruction, as a tag or not are dominant or unbeatable. I would prefer a clean win for Taker over Lesnar, cause Brock doesn't need it, the old dinosaur needs one last feed for his final run, so give it to Taker with a tombstone.

Reactions: Solidus1

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Who I want to win: Brock Lesnar. I didn't even want him to lose at Summerslam.
Who I think will win: Given how their Summerslam encounter ended, I'm 100% certain Brock is taking this until I see otherwise, especially since this is the concluding date of HIS tour.
How I think it will finish: Probably the Kimura Lock instead of the F'5.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hmmm....

I think this is a brilliant opportunity for a patented double turn. Have Taker cheat to win or have a slightly updated hart /Austin WM 13 finish. This way taker can go into WM 32 as a heel against sting for his swan song and Lesnar becomes the bad ass face that the fans are already cheering for.

Reactions: edge4ever

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
4-1 in favor of Brock Lesnar in there history of 1-on-1 matches.

I'm hoping for The Undertaker to put The Beast to rest :lol: