Undertaker Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk4894

Reaction score
Undertaker, 43, worked a tag match at last night's SmackDown/ECW house show in Lisbon, Portugal, teaming with Triple H to take on Big Show and MVP. According to a fan in attendance, Undertaker's knees appeared to be shot. Before the match, Undertaker was seen punching feeling into them. During the match, he was really limited in what he could do and spent less time in the ring than anyone else for obvious reasons.

From Lords Of Pain

LKO

Reaction score
Yeah taker's done. I was hoping to see Big Evil again but i guess thats a wrap on that idea.

Vandy316

Reaction score
great run Taker. they should start his angle soon. i just hope he has 1 more Mania match

Great One

Just because he might of 'blown' his knee out once, he's done and should retire? Rofl.

Vandy316

Reaction score
and he is getting old too. i can see him and shawn retiring soon but not too close together because the second one will take away from the other. they both are getting injured a lot lately it seems like

kingovkings

Reaction score
OMG i found Roxii witty for once :). But scotty Steiner and big sexy Nash could give Undertaker a run for his money injury wise too ;).

IMO work as long as you like if you are enjoying it and you get the POPS. At the end of the day if the crowds ain't popping it time to be stopping.

And as i see it Taker still putting arses in seats and get H U G E pops so if the crowd want ya and you want to perform, Then keep going.

Justice

Reaction score
Undertaker clearly came back to soon.

Moonlight Drive

Undertaker & HBK are both coming to the end of their runs, it would be a very poetic end for both of them to face each other imo. Taker vs HBK, WM 25.

Make it happen Vince.

Nation

Just because he might of 'blown' his knee out once, he's done and should retire? Rofl.

lmfao i have no idea why they think this shit. He's not injured all the time he just takes as much time off as he wants.

Evil Austin

I think he should turn into the next Sting - Might not be in on every episode but has an occasional contrat just like Foley's old WWE one where he only had two promo's and three matches a year cause of carrer injuries. Taker for the last 6 years has been backstage being the uncle of the WWE to the new guys and really toughening them up and teaching them that it is a long road to the top. I think Undertaker should continue doing that and being the Tough guy to look up to the voice of reasoning backstage but he shouldn't be that often in the ring but maybe once a year a rivalry a short one so the new gen can see who he is.

Airfixx

"Great One said:

lmfao i have no idea why they think this shit. He's not injured all the time he just takes as much time off as he wants.

EXACTLY!!!

Nor has he looked to be struggling to hold his own in the ring this year... (See TLC & HIAC in particular).

I just hope that whenever Taker does decide to retire he has enough pride in his legacy to bow out before his perfomances take a significant down-turn.

I know some peeps may say "yeah, but what about Flair?", but Flair isn't/wasn't meant to be THE most unstoppable 'monster' of all time... (Hell he'd been cheating to win, rather than being seen to solely rely on athletic prowess, pretty much from day one.)

...One things for sure, the ceremonic aftermath of his last match is going to be such an amazing spectacle.