Undertaker update (includes SD spoiler)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny23

Reaction score
A Few Sujestions

Right guys I was just sitting here and i started to ponder something,now before I get into it im open to critazsim,right here goes,I reckonn WWE should keep Cena face right now even have him win at Mania (but with Shawn giving him a good ass kicking),let this face run untill maby June with feuds with Orton and maby even Mr Kennedy,but then in mid june have Cena start acting out of charter with slight heel overturns,then BANG have him turn full heelRound about the end of july,and low and behold all this in preparation for the return of HHH,so they can Finnish there feud in propper old fashioned way like I allways thought it should have been,or hows this have cena do his hell turn a little quicker,and when the drafft happens bring CM.Punk to raw have him do a IC tittle run for a few months then put him and Cena in the ring together and see how the fans react,like I say its just a thought

xtremebadass

I see that Cena wins at Mania, HBK gets the title at Backlash, HHH returns and he said that he wouldn't mind the 11th title run, so he kind of turns on HBK, HBK vs. HHH vs. Cena at Summerslam

Taker

Reaction score
I disagree with you when you say that John Cena keeping Face, he has been face since he arrived in WWE, and ever since he has been on Raw he has always been involved in the WWE Championship matches. I think WWE should give another wrestler like HHH or HBK a chance to capture the gold and win. My prediction for Wrestlemania 23 is that HBK will come out of Wrestlemania the WWE Champion!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I disagree with you when you say that John Cena keeping Face, he has been face since he arrived in WWE, and ever since he has been on Raw he has always been involved in the WWE Championship matches. I think WWE should give another wrestler like HHH or HBK a chance to capture the gold and win. My prediction for Wrestlemania 23 is that HBK will come out of Wrestlemania the WWE Champion!

Incorrect, he was a heel in his early run on Smackdown.

phantomgerald

yeah i remember those days when he was heel. rapping for one minute without entering the ring, then rvd comes out, drag him in, and throw him back out again

Johnny23

Reaction score
^^^thank you for pointing that out monkey,I was gonna myself,but im too lazy,AHHHHH Cena fans's when will you learn....

Montana

Right guys I was just sitting here and i started to ponder something,now before I get into it im open to critazsim,right here goes,I reckonn WWE should keep Cena face right now even have him win at Mania (but with Shawn giving him a good ass kicking),let this face run untill maby June with feuds with Orton and maby even Mr Kennedy,but then in mid june have Cena start acting out of charter with slight heel overturns,then BANG have him turn full heelRound about the end of july,and low and behold all this in preparation for the return of HHH,so they can Finnish there feud in propper old fashioned way like I allways thought it should have been,or hows this have cena do his hell turn a little quicker,and when the drafft happens bring CM.Punk to raw have him do a IC tittle run for a few months then put him and Cena in the ring together and see how the fans react,like I say its just a thought

As much as that didnt make sense, and as much as im drunk right now. CM Punk vs Cena is the future. I say its about 2 years out, but i think Cena is the tranisitional champ for punk. (much like hart for stone cold) I just hope the wwe realizes that cm punk is something special and push him to the moon. As many have stated the business is going in a small direction, and i think CM Punk is the future of the business if the wwe allows it.

Wrestling Station

Cena after winning the US championship, he started to become a face rather than a heel. From that time, he got the push he needed to win the WWE from JBL in WM21.
I think as Montana stated, that CM Punk should get his push as soon as possible as WWE have narrowed their list of priority pick. As in Smackdown, they have Undertaker, Batista, Benoit, Booker, Mr Kennedy and Kane. Raw has Cena, HHH, HBK, Edge and Orton. They need to have some ECW guys to be involved in their storylines to get more picks and make things more excitment. For example, RVD, CM Punk, Test and Lashely to compete not only in ECW, but also in Raw and SD. As ECW is part of WWE now, why isolate them from the other brands? Why not make them get involved in the storylines and have their chance in title shots?

Im waiting for that day when Things changes and let all rosters in all brands compete to help out the storylines to improve more with more rosters to choose from.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
As I noted on my audio Hotline yesterday in the PWInsider.com Elite section, a lot of people in the company were surprised to see Undertaker at the Smackdown taping this past Tuesday. Although he had visited when the company was in Texas, people were shocked when he walked into the taping in Birmingham, Alabama since he's been busy rehabbing his shoulder.

Although the primary reason for the visit was to spend time with Michelle McCool, I was told he was also there to watch the angle where Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel join Wade Barrett on the Smackdown side, which then leads to Ezekiel Jackson turning heel and joining their clan.

Jackson and Barrett have both been discussed as potential opponents for Undertaker at Wrestlemania, particularly if he needs to be booked into a situation where physically, he can't be expected to put on the physically taxing type of match that he's had in recent years with Shawn Michaels. So, the idea would be to book Taker into a situation where he can retain the streak but not attempt to match or top the last two classic years with Michaels.

Kane has also been mentioned as a possible opponent.
Kane vs Undertaker has been done quite a few times at WM. And although it may make sense for some to have Undertaker come back and feud with Kane up till Wrestlemania, i'd like to see Wade vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Jackson as a possible opponent for Taker at mania? :lol: that shit don't even sound right.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
With all the shit they have pulled in the past with the Kane/Taker story, Bearer could be the higher power.

I could actually see them using him in that role if Taker isn't completely ready to go and turning Kane back to do a BOD tag match under the guise that Paul Bearer was playing him once again.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
With all the shit they have pulled in the past with the Kane/Taker story, Bearer could be the higher power.

I could actually see them using him in that role if Taker isn't completely ready to go and turning Kane back to do a BOD tag match under the guise that Paul Bearer was playing him once again.
I'd be for a BOD vs Nexus at mania if Taker is still too fucked up to put on a full fledged effort. Wouldn't be the first time Bearer has comeback after "dying"

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'd be for a BOD vs Nexus at mania if Taker is still too fucked up to put on a full fledged effort. Wouldn't be the first time Bearer has comeback after "dying"

I can see Taker preferring Kane over Wade in a 1 on 1 scenario if he can't get in any matches before Mania as well. He knows Kane well enough to know that he will keep him safe in the match, whereas Wade while good is still young, green, and they have no experience working together 1 on 1.

To me it is either Kane vs Taker or a BOD reunion at Mania since it appears he has no time to be eased back into the ring before it with this injury.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Really would not like to see a Kane/Taker match at mania for a 3rd time esp since it could probably end up being their worst encounter yet. But guess it's possible.