Undertaker gone from wwe???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
He's taking time off to heal his body and film a movie. He is going to be in the new Brad Pitt Film. I don't know exactly where the link is for the new movie but i know that he is doing that.

I also think that he will come straight back to Raw and like everybody else im thinking his last two years in the WWE will be as the American Badass.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I dont know, I think the whole gimmick switchin..TWICE is gonna ruin him, im not sure.

chessarmy

He's taking time off, I've heard that he wants to settle some personal problems and I think he needs surgery. He'll probably return around Wrestlemania time for one last match

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
He's not leaving. Why have Taker, the guy that is 16-0 at WM be fired at a 2nd rate PPV?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Believe it or not he does have a life outside of wrestling, last year (during the time he was out with the injury) he started up "The Calahart", a real estate buisness and also has The Zeus Compton Calaway Save the Animals fund going on in Texas. Not to mention he is 43, so he's just taking time off..He's not gone for good.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Its been known for a long time that Taker has needed hip surgery, and we all know, he is getting old. I am surprised that he is still doing what hes doing at his age, with him being the size he is. There is no way that his last match would have been at One Night Stand. NO WAY. I think he has gone out now so that he can have the surgery and get healed up, then he will bypass the draft, return to Raw, and from Raw he will retire. Ric Flair wouldnt have retired on Smackdown, and neither should the Undertaker. I think it would be fitting for him to retire at Wrestlemania, but I am undecided on whether he should retire with the streak intact or not. It would be a massive push to anybody who beat him in his last match. It will be more on the scale of when Ric Flair retired, and what we saw on ONS was NOT the kind of farewell we will see the WWE give the Undertaker.

fteezy

Reaction score
he's just taking time off folks

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
He should come back as American Badass I miss those days, plus his Deadman gimmick is getting stale as hell.
I don't think so. I say leave the deadman gimmick.
This whole story line was probably just cuz he wanted some time off. Remember a year or so ago when seeing him wrestle on Smackdown was a treat? Now he wrestles like every week.

I predict in the near future, though, Vickie Guerrero is gonna get the shit thrown back at her that she's been tossing around for the last couple of months. She's either gonna get fired or her ass beat. To the topic of shitty writing, If this story was any good at all, the McMahon family would be giving Vickie hell for firing arguably the biggest super star in the WWE. Or they'd just hire him back. But shitty writing.