• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Some people are so gullible...

The website EmpireSports.co recently posted a story which stated that WWE Legend The Undertaker had been found dead in his home in Texas by his wife, former WWE Diva Michelle McCool - a story that, according to TheEpochTimes.com, had gained "several thousand shares and tens of thousands of pageviews," as many people reportedly believed it to be true.

However, EmpireSports.co is a satire website that posts fake news stories, and The Undertaker obviously has NOT passed away. The website also went so far as to state that McCool said the following about her husband's "death":

"Being totally honest, I was going into the bedroom feeling completely in the mood. I saw that he was sleeping so I went to wake him and nothing. Not even a hint of him waking up. So I got worried and tried shaking him and shoving him and even hitting him across the back with a folding chair. Nothing working. I checked him breathing and there was a very short breath every few seconds. I called 911 and by the time they got here there was no breathing at all. They fought to bring him back and nothing."

Link to the fake story: http://www.empiresports.co/wwe-legend-the-undertaker-found-dead-in-texas-home/

Source: http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/34112/WWE-Legend-The-Latest-Victim-Of-A-Death-Hoax/

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Imagine if he had died lol. WWE could have had Lesnar and Heyman brag in the future about how the punishment Taker sustained from Brock at Wrestlemania ended up eventually putting "The Dead Man" down for good.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Imagine if he had died lol. WWE could have had Lesnar and Heyman brag in the future about how the punishment Taker sustained from Brock at Wrestlemania ended up eventually putting "The Dead Man" down for good.

You sick fucking bastard. Have some respect for the dead. RIP Taker.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The steel chair thing is absurd, I actually stumbled upon some guys on Facebook who believed it earlier today. :dawg:

Reactions: Butters!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Maybe Michelle and Taker love hitting each other with steel chairs, you guys forget, she was in the mood.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

I was going to post how sick of a bastard you are for this (while chuckling heartily), but @Brad. beat me to it.

#riptaker

wk

Reactions: Brad.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
This seems to happen every year. Don't believe anything till it's on WWE.com.