Undertaker comments on potential Wrestlemania 29 appearance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
According to latest reports Taker commented on his potential return at WM 29.He also hinted that this year atWM 29 there may be no Taker-Magic to see for fans. To read more click here : http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1283408-wwe-news-undertaker-comments-on-potential-wrestlemania-29-appearance

:sad:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Taker will face bork laser at WM 29! then Cena at WM 30!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wonder who would win between cena and taker

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd like to see Cena winning just for the rage, but I'm pretty sure Taker would get the win. I could be wrong though, they seem to love giving Cena rubs as if he needed any at this point.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'd like to see Cena winning just for the rage, but I'm pretty sure Taker would get the win. I could be wrong though, they seem to love giving Cena rubs as if he needed any at this point.

I think it would be extremely offensive to the undertaker and his career if he were to lose. Cena is big enough that he doesn't need to destroy a streak like that to become big in the company

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
I think it would be extremely offensive to the undertaker and his career if he were to lose. Cena is big enough that he doesn't need to destroy a streak like that to become big in the company

Exactly, I just said it would be funny to see the hate if Cena won but obviously it would be utterly stupid if they did that. As you said it would be disrespectful and not useful at all since Cena doesn't need the rub.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
all you stupid bitches----------get into discussing who will win betwwen cena and taker..........FU

ALL YOU STUPID BITCHES ...........DISCUSSING WHO'LL WIN .......FU

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was implied that his last match was with HHH last year.. you know with the whole "end of the era" thing and walking out together with HHH and HBK after the match. Really don't know why people are so sure he's going to keep coming back. He's nearly 50 and keeps looking weaker and weaker each year, he's not the invincible Dead Man anymore.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
shrayan said:
all you stupid bitches----------get into discussing who will win betwwen cena and taker..........FU

ALL YOU STUPID BITCHES ...........DISCUSSING WHO'LL WIN .......FU

Proper punctuation would be fantastic.