Umm an idea.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
I didnt know where to post this but i would like to put my newest CM Punk graphic up for sale for 1 rep this is what my shop would look like except i would put it in the request section: EXP......

JC Punk's GFX Shop Buy All Nice Sigs With Rep!!!

CM Punk
1+ rep
67428313xl1.jpg

End of example. See what i mean now? i can see this becoming a great idea for the forum and all shops can be held in the request or showroom.

Moderators or anyone else please leave comments.

Enigma22

Reaction score
dude let it go. no one cares about a gfx shop. its the same as people just giving u a rep for something u make... it wouldnt help anything.... nice sig tho...

PeepShow

dude let it go. no one cares about a gfx shop. its the same as people just giving u a rep for something u make... it wouldnt help anything.... nice sig tho...

Quote for emphasis X 100,000,000

JC Punk

Reaction score
Ok i am gonna try as hard as i can to give it up. ( it not gonna be easy ) i dont wanna give it up tho WAHHHHHH :(

Wrestling Station

dude, vcash would have been more suitable for this idea, but as i said before the options on this forum doesnt have this pluggin for users to spend vcash between them.
And as for the rep, its just as you always do; fill in request and get REP. so its useless to have a GFX shop that serves the same purpose as the request shop coz both have REP in common.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
dude, vcash would have been more suitable for this idea, but as i said before the options on this forum doesnt have this pluggin for users to spend vcash between them.
And as for the rep, its just as you always do; fill in request and get REP. so its useless to have a GFX shop that serves the same purpose as the request shop coz both have REP in common.

true that xD umm i dont think TDK is wanting to open up any more graphics shops anyways since every1 except for a few will open then close open up again then close... or they will just open and never do the request.

Wrestling Station

TDK is not modding the section anymore anyway. But you can ask me or Monkeystyle if you have any questions regarding this section.