Ultimate X, metal or ropes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^ yea the ropes are alot better. I think TNA changed it because the X usually fell during the matches but they still could have done something else instead of change the whole thing into elevation x

catacomb31

Reaction score
ropes

I think its pretty unanimous bring the ropes back. I think they will. They probably were just testing the response of the fans and doing something new. They should have them as seperate matches. Ultimate X and Elevation X. They can always find some other way to attach the X or use something else. Why does it have to be an X?

Why not hang it from the celing like a normal ladder match.

humankiller99

Reaction score
the ropes are better but when Kaz did the Diamond Cutter on Daniels from the steel, that shit was AWESOME!!

but yeah the ropes are much better

Reaction score
Rope are better
Rope are funner to watch
Ropes are harder to climb

metal is cooler to see people fall off

straight_edge76

Does anyone remember the Ultimate X Match between Joe, Styles & Daniels? Classic TNA!

ncryan10

Reaction score
ropes but i dont see how the metal isnt more orginal then the ropes i mean tna is the only one to do the ulitmate x