• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe uh

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
After a brief commercial break, Precision comes back to Noah Styles in the ring, he doesn't have the Iron Man Chamionship with him, he does have a microphone though, he takes a breath before beginning to speak

"Hell in a Cell... Where do I start? Well, for one, I became the Iron Man Champion in a 3-2 Iron Man match against The Blade... Jack Rogue attacked Tony Stark and a ref, and our new champion Will Neilson attacked Rhyz Haze. What does that have to do with me? Well first, tonight, I face Jack Rogue in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying match, and that Elimination Chamber, is for Will Neilson's World Championship. So you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna take out Vega's lackey tonight, and then in 2 weeks I'm gonna take out 4 of the participants in that elimination chamber, and then finally I'm gonna take out Neilson, and I'll still have that Iron Man Title, correct me if I'm wrong, but I can get a European Title match after a few defenses yeah? Maybe after winning the World Championship from Neilson, I'll take that European Championship from Joseph Diamond, I don't care if I booked twice a show, I'll take on all comers, rookies, veterans, it doesn't matter, I don't need a partner, I don't need a stable... because I'm the best!

The crowd pop for Styles, he looks a bit flustered and cuts them off

"Shut up."

"But before I get too ahead of myself, I gotta focus on Jack Rogue. Last week, I faced Jack Rogue, and I lost. Tonight, I face a more aggressive Jack Rogue, I face a different Rogue, but when he attacks, I'm gonna be prepared to counter-attack, when he goes for the "Annihilation," I'm gonna have it scouted, whatever he throws at me, I'm gonna be prepared. Last time he took me out with the Superkick of his, but that's not gonna happen this time. Actually, maybe I'll win with the Superkick this time. Find out, later tonight on Precision."

~END SEGMENT~