UFC tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

PBSEk5n.png

Diaz vs Johny for the interim belt?

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What on god's green Earth has Nick done to earn a title shot? Lost a close decision to Condit, pouts/quits. Looks like ass against GSP, again quits. fuck him at this point.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
sorry dude Diaz was my smurf before you could spell MMA, but I'm tired of his shit.

edit: I mean if he can get ANOTHER title shot by crying and leaving then more power to him. I won't really give a shit at this point though

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
What on god's green Earth has Nick done to earn a title shot? Lost a close decision to Condit, pouts/quits. Looks like ass against GSP, again quits. fuck him at this point.

Same thing he did last time, retire :diaz1:. JH vs Diaz would be great IMO at least for the first 2/3.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Same thing he did last time, retire :diaz1:. JH vs Diaz would be great IMO at least for the first 2/3.

Of course it would be great, Diaz doesn't put on bad fights. Don't like his chances though and don't really want to see him anymore. If he wants to retire cool. Go train Nate.