UFC UFC on Fox 11: Werdum vs. Browne - Apr 19

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I figured that the striking would be in Browne's favor but I couldn't understand why anybody would think that Werdum would be so far outclassed by Browne. I thought it would have been at least a slight advantage for Browne on that front but that was blown WAYYYYY out of the water. But Browne did tire very quickly though. That is something that won't happen with Cain.

But it does add a bit more interest into that fight cause... on the ground Werdum is still the best heavyweight down there.

ApplePieBandit

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
terryfunk
Werdum is legit I told people he would win. Browne is great but Werdum has been looking really sharp too. I didn't expect Werdum to win the stand up against Hapa.

Khabib VS Dos Anjos deserved to be on the main card, But like they say you have to give a reason for people to watch the prelims. Not saying I agree with it but they usually start the FOX Cards with a banger (Brown VS Mien , Brown VS Swick, Lauzon VS Varner, etc) Romero VS Tavares had a much higher probability than Khabib/ Dos Anjos.