UFC 2012: be apart of the development

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
THQ has reached out to gamers to beta test and help give them feedback on the game so they can put out the best game possible. Last year they chose a UOC member to go to the reveal and the UOC has been known as the most hardcore mma gamers; we now have a member in said beta group that will be working with THQ and they want UOC's feedback.

http://www.undisputedonline.net/forums/showthread.php?p=539933#post539933

post here and talk to Grasshopper who is our guy going in representing the UOC

J...

Reaction score
My two major complaints about 2009 and 2010 were the "full mount jockies" basically they need to fix it to were its not so easy to get trapped on the ground online because its gotten to the point once your on the ground you are fucked most of the time. Other complaint is they need a much better Career mode, don't get me wrong 10 was much better then 09 when it came to that but we still need better customization of characters, better moves sets, ext. Also throwing in more damage would be awesome like bruised ribs and punch and kick marks, ext.

To be honest my copy of 2010 hasn't done much, I mean its a good game but from 2009 to 2010 they just didn't do enough to make the replay value good.

ThomC

Reaction score
Bruised ribs? They do have bruised ribs. Play the game again and just kick or punch somebody in the body and you will see big bruises start to appear on whatever side you kick and punch.

I agree with the the better movesets, but they did improve alot on that from 09 to 10. So hopefully we will see more improvement going into the next one.