UFC 146: My casual MMA friends will LOVE this card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You guys won't want to miss it. Come May, this shit is going to be nuts

Heavyweight Championship bout: Junior Dos Santos (c) vs.Alistair Overeem- two of the baddest men on the planet, the #1 vs #2 HWs in the world right now. Overeem is the scariest dude on the planet
Heavyweight bout:Cain Velasquez vs.Frank Mir- The #3 and #4 HWs in the world fighting for a chance at the next title shot. Both are former champions
Heavyweight bout: Antonio Silva vs. Roy Nelson- Bigfoot Silva is a giant freak, and Roy Nelson has the best chin in MMA. Not a great fight in it's own rights, but for being 3rd fiddle behind those two amazing fights, it's a great third wheel and should be a fun fight to watch.Silva is borderline top 10, and Roy is top 15.

Nothing else looks great at this point, but I expect they'll add another good fight and this card will really take shape.

Honestly though as far as elite HWs on one card, I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like this.

The Answer

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm very excited for Diego Brandao. And also about Jason Miller ofcourse, the funniest dude in MMA right now tbh, crazy SOB! Hope he beats CB.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dana hates Mayhem. He ripped him a new asshole after the Bisbing fight. I've hated Mayhem ever since his beef with Nick Diaz. He's hilarious if he thinks he could beat Diaz

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Overeem. I don't think JDS could have beat a healthy Cain Velasquez tbh.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wait he beat Cain Velasquez? Oh man I forgot about that fight I never got to see it. Or else I say Overeem too. Dos Santos is okay but Overeem is on a roll right now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Reem is a bad, bad man. It's tough to have long reigns as a HW champ because most guys you are facing are going to be gigantic beasts who can drop you with one punch, but I really think he is going to win the belt from JDS and have an extended run as the champ.