UFC 134's Prelims ratings result in 1.3 million viewers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
TNA Taking A Stab At Stone Cold?

Today i was watching the 5/4 edition "TNA Today" and they anoounced Shark Boy would finally speak, Anyways it starts off with Kevin Nash saying that he has been out promoting a new movie and he recently came from texas. Then Sharkboy comes out and says hes seen what Kevin has doen with Lethal and Dutt and wants Nash to help him, but the funny thing is he sounds exactly like Stone Cold. He even uses quotes like "Drinking a couple of Sharkwisers". "Thats the bottom line cause sharkboy said so" Etc...

Heres the video link if you wanna watch it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IciQyWWR4xk

Anyways what do you think will happen to Stone Cold Shark Boy now he has an apparent Steve Austin accent and Nash has taken him under hes wing. It caught me off guard and gave me a good laugh, but a Hell Raising Red Neck Shark Boy would be the wierdest gimmick since Doink The Clown.

If WWE sees this is it possible for them to sue?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
LOL I hope that sharkboy keeps this gimmick it makes him alot more entertaining.I doubt WWE can sue.

MikeRaw

Thats just stupid...I cant even count how many gimmicks they have stole.I know that theres only so many gimmicks to be used but if you use it at least change it a bit and make it your own...Thats stupid!

Montana

The TNA Today webcast, is the smartest thing they've done as a business.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Amusing idea, but they need to stop focusing so much on the WWE.

Even just doing parodies of WWE gimmicks is really just showing people that they can't come up with anything original on their own.

C4

Stupid Act by TNA trying to get into McMahon's head. But Mcmahon won't even give a Damn about a guy with a Blue Costume who calls him self a Shark. These people are Really Crazy.
Bring back the Good Days of Wrestling what's with the Sharks and Eugene's and Abyss's and all.
Bullsh*t

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
ok funny but idiot...if tna continue like this they will never even compete with wwe. vkm, stone cold shark boy, and then they say we are pure wrestling...

phantomgerald

sharkboy was a jobber in wwe too, before he came to tna. i think the segment was hilarious and wwe cannot sue them unless they say stone cold steve austin

xtremebadass

Oh if they can get him on iMPACT! like that, it would be gold!

This Guy

for the record, WWE could sue. WWE owns the Stone Cold gimmick and names and catch phrases. Changing it to Sharkwisers instead of Stevewisers is clearly a copywrite infringement. Will WWE sue? They might not. I'm suprised Savage hasn't sued for the Black Machismo thing yet.

King_Ash

Reaction score
for the record, WWE could sue. WWE owns the Stone Cold gimmick and names and catch phrases. Changing it to Sharkwisers instead of Stevewisers is clearly a copywrite infringement. Will WWE sue? They might not. I'm suprised Savage hasn't sued for the Black Machismo thing yet.

I hope WWE does sue and take TNA for everything they have... but that probarbly wont happen. Savage probarbly hasnt sue'd cause he either doesnt know or they asked for his permission first. But we'll see. BTW, Sharkboy is my 2nd favourite TNA guy behind Sting, so whatever they need to do to get him more TV time is okay with me.

bawjustice

Reaction score
bitches goen git sued!!!

wwe doesnt have any copywrights to macho man likeness but they def have them for stone codl likeness

not a good decision

phantomgerald

tna's justing baiting wwe to sue, becuase that would mean that wwe need to acknowledge them. that is why wwe haven't sued for the VKM saga too, although they did threaten legal action nothing happened in the end