• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UFC 134: Rio

Ben

Win for Schaub puts him in the next level in the HW, don't know if he's ready yet though, biggest fight he had so far.

Ben

Schaub got rocked but that stoppage was quick, gonna have to see a replay but it looked like he was at least making a effort to cover and wasn't out cold.

PHX

Legacy Member
Pretty good stream thanks. Almost forgot about this even though I watched the little PPV hype thing they had with Anderson Silva on Spike the other day.

Ben

Whole card has been First Round KO's, 5 of them I think including the facebook fights.

Ben

Barbosa is going to be the next big thing in the LW division, guy has a ton of raw talent.

PHX

Legacy Member
A fight that didn't end in a 1st round ko is nice, lol. Hopefully the main event follows suit.

Ben

Close fight, but going to go with Barbosa, he pushed the pace and it seemed like he landed more strikes.