UFC 133: Evans VS Ortiz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I won't be able to discuss while it's actually going on, but as soon as i get home i'll jump on and give my opinion on the show.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Im only watching really in hope of Tito fucking up Rashad so he can do the epic burial celebration

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If I can find a stream I'll end up watching the PPV myself.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I thought the show was great Belfort's fight was awesome and he did exacty what i expected he looked great and like he was completely over that loss to Silva from months back, hopefully we can see Belfort and Anderson Silva again sometime this year.

Rashad and Tito was pretty good too, thought it was over for Rashad a few times got a little nervous about having a 40 dollar bet on him at first, but it all worked out that was a sick knee he connected with on Tito's chest i'm really hoping we see Jon Jones and Rashad fight that would be an amazing fight, but i'd be happy with Rampage and Rashad fighting also because they have so much history and hate each other and Jones and Rashad train together and Rasahd wants that belt so looks like no matter who the fight is against, it's going to be a good one.

Overall pretty decent show, a lot better than i orignally thought it was going to be.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
White awarded two traditional bonuses of $70,000 to Vitor Belfort for his Knockout of the Night over Yoshihiro Akiyama and to Rashad Evans and Tito Ortiz for their exciting and emotionally-charged Fight of the Night.

With no submissions on the card, there was no Submission of the Night bonus to give. In its place, White announced that he would give a $70,000 "Thanks for getting those horrifying shorts off TV as soon as possible" bonus to Brian Ebersole for his first-round finish of the scantily-clad Dennis Hallman.