UFC 128: Shogun vs. Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Jones vs. Rashad is utterly lolworthy. Seriously, Jones looked incredible against Shogun. Whilst I'm going to (try to) stay reserved for now, I think Rashad is one guy who just won't be able to deal with Jones.

His standup is questionable, his chin looks vulnerable and you've got to wonder whether he has the ability to take Jones down. Not to mention that he's highly unlikely to tap him. Can't ever count anybody out in this sport though.

Dademo

Reaction score
Jones vs. Rashad is a fight that interests me, to be honest. I mean, you can pick out Rashad's flaws, like his chin in the Rampage and Machida fights, and his stand-up, but he's trained with Jon Jones. He's said in interviews that he helped out Jones in rough times in training. But on the other hand, you have coaches from Jackson's camp who know a lot but Rashad too. Gotta say I'm pumped for that fight.

I hate Sherdog.

"Brock turtled up but it's okay if Shogun did"

--

Also gotta say I'm a Jon Jones fan. The first time I really saw him fight was against Brandon Vera and was impressed. Definitely going to be honest and say this win is probably what now made me a big fan of him, but I like his personality too and the way he handled the PR and the fight in general.

Last edited:

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
UFC 94 was the first time I saw Jones and I have been on his bandwagon ever since as I have stated many times. I really like the guy and like him against Rashad but now that he is being hyped as high as he is I have to wait and see if it goes to his head. He is only 23.