U.S Title: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wrestling

Reaction score
Trish at Wrestlemania 23!!!!

Showdown sent in the following...

Trish Stratus agrees to offer from WWE

Credit Paul Austin of Showdown.net

Trish Stratus was booked to make several appearances in the Las Vegas area during WrestleMania weekend but has pulled out from the appearances and apparently will be working in some capacity with WWE during WrestleMania weekend.
Trish Stratus was booked to be on a talk show called Carnage this Sunday night at 11PM ET which airs on Showdown.net, AudioWrestling.com and CarnageTalk.com. We will tune in to find out if Trish makes this booking or not (the Carnage show was to co-sponsor one of Trish's appearances in Vegas so it will be interesting to see if Trish completely blows off all of her commitments or not). No word yet if her appearances in Vegas will be rescheduled to another weekend or simply canceled

Nation

I would love to see Trish appear at WM but i don't want her to interfere in the women's championship match unless she helps Melina win.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
If she is gonna appear I hope she don't help Ashley win the title,But none the less it would be nice to see her again

The Mojo

Reaction score
I read that the only reason Trish pulled out from the this was b/c she didnt book it and that she wont be at WM

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
This article was proven false the other day...I'll find the article.

SLAM! Wrestling out of Canada posted the following message on Trish Stratus' behalf regarding the report of her backing out of some booked appearances in Las Vegas to do stuff with WWE during WrestleMania weekend:

Rumours of Trish Stratus appearing at WrestleMania events are false. The former Women's Champion confirmed to SLAM! Wrestling that rumours making their way around the 'net are false. The word that circulated was that Stratus had cancelled appearances in the Las Vegas area, "apparantly," working with WWE over WrestleMania weekend. Among the commitments that Stratus was reported to have cancelled was a guestspot on the Internet-based radio show Carnage. "None of that is true!" Stratus told SLAM! "And, I had seen something about that Carnage show-but i've never heard anything, nor had I booked anything. I would never pull out of a commitment --never have in my 7 years -- not gonna start now."

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler