U.S. Government Shutdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I can't even talk to normal people about this because they don't understand that we are totally being run by foreign mega banks, tryin' to lobby to change laws that once made America great. Too bad they are too busy checkin' their Facebooks status on their expensive smartphones to give a shit.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
As long as Congress and Obama and all of them are getting paid during this endeavor... they will take as long as they want with this. I mean that's pretty much what's going on. They barely meet at any point during the week, if they do its barely an hour long and nothing gets done then they don't meet for a while and continue to do their own thing.

But it is kinda crazy that Democrat is in office, shutdown, republicans are the main ones being blamed. Republican in office... no shutdown but they are still the worst choice for office.

Not that I'm declaring myself a republican or democrat... I just vote for who I feel would be best for office regardless of party affiliation.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You know what Obama was doin' to stop the shutdown on day 3? He was posin' for a portrait like some king in the 1400s.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So looks like Obamacare is the huge snag that is delaying everything and could cause the country to go into default which can lead to a whole lot of problems and issues.

postpone Obamacare.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Or you know, let it go into action since it was passed already. It's not unconstitutional, just because you aren't a fan of the law doesn't mean we should shutdown the government.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
[video=youtube;2RtDdctNOv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RtDdctNOv0[/video]

Ramsay disagrees.

Day after day I see whining and bitching from a lot of people on Facebook about the Government. Guess what they don't give a shit what you post on Facebook about them (much like myself). Because they know you're not the type of person to actually do anything. You sit behind your keyboard like a god declaring judgement. If you want change go make change. Personally it's not affected me in any tangible way so I don't care. And btw you back seat politicians I'm not talking about just the government shutdown (that shows how back seat some of you really are when it takes it going this far to get you to speak) But if it does you can bet your happy ass I'll be going out voting encouraging those I know that can do better to run for off. If I were to have the money I'd donate and support causes. But making post after post day after day, I'll pass this is the one and only time I'll say anything about it.

That was me after being annoyed by the constant whining on Facebook.

And now an observation

You know it occurred to me after reading about a federal park reopening with that state money, but it occurred to me when Obama LEGALLY won the election several states were wanting to secede from the union. Where are all those states now?

Hmm seems the republicans have been doing this since the black guy got office...

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Or you know, let it go into action since it was passed already. It's not unconstitutional, just because you aren't a fan of the law doesn't mean we should shutdown the government.

Very much THIS!

Seriously, how is this even a snag? Tea-Party inbreeders are screwing up gevernment because they had the audacity of actually working. badically holding their breaths until they get what they want.....wish that was literal tbh.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Very much THIS!

Seriously, how is this even a snag? Tea-Party inbreeders are screwing up gevernment because they had the audacity of actually working. badically holding their breaths until they get what they want.....wish that was literal tbh.

I wish I could find the article but I read one a few weeks ago that mentioned how so many more people surveyed were in favor or at least didn't object to the "Affordable Care Act" but the were resoundingly against "Obamacare" :lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
[MENTION=204].Coulson.[/MENTION] if any statement is to be made, it should be an uprising of a viable thrid party of people who are not tainted by ideology. You know? Actual moderates who don't let stupid shit like liberalism or conservatism get in the way of things that right and wrong for your country. Canada did that when they were sick of our Liberal party,...elected a Conservative Party and made a new opposition party in the NDP.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
[video=youtube;0Jd-iaYLO1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jd-iaYLO1A[/video]

Oh man this is great. I suggest you watch the video but if not, what pretty much happened is that, under previous rules, any House member could force a vote on a bill if there was a dispute between the House and the Senate; but apparently on OCTOBER 1ST, just 14 days ago, it was changed so that only the majority leader of the House (which is John Boehner, a Republican) can do such thing.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
[MENTION=71]deezy[/MENTION] I don't disagree

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Look... aight... nobody said that I wasn't a fan so don't look to put words in my mouth.

All I'm saying is when I look around and see articles... they say that Obamacare is the snag that is holding everything up.

I don't give a fuck about the Obamacare and who wants it an who doesn't. I just want this shutdown to end. That's all that matters to me. So get your facts straight before you try to say anything about me not liking this or that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Okay then, the shutdown ends when the republicans let Obamacare go into action like it should have done since it was already voted on by these same members in congress who are now throwing a bitch fit.

Postponing it wouldn't end the shutdown because this same bullshit would just happen again when it is supposed to go into action again.

And I did assume that you were against Obamacare because your solution was to postpone it instead of letting it go into action since it has already passed through all the requirements a bill has to according to the constitution and rules set up by the same House of Representatives that shut down the government. My apologies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I only suggested postponing because it would provide a temporary fix for right now so that they can try to iron everything out with more time to try to get things going with it later. But Congress is inept and would probably wait til a week before everything collapses again before trying.

But yeah that was why I suggested postponing.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So pretty much they are like... when everything is at the very end, everything is about to collapse, all eyes are on them and if something doesn't get done then it will effect the world... NOW they can come to some sort of agreement.

Mannnn fire all of their sorry asses.