Tyler Reks is Mike Knox version 2.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, he's Knox 2.0 alright...if by that you mean athletic and underrated big man. I doubt he's as good as Knox, or athletic. But he actually does about as good a job as he can with what he's been given, which is a stinkin' pile of nothing pretty much. Him getting into an actual feud wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, honestly. Change that finisher name though.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Yeah, he's Knox 2.0 alright...if by that you mean athletic and underrated big man. I doubt he's as good as Knox, or athletic. But he actually does about as good a job as he can with what he's been given, which is a stinkin' pile of nothing pretty much. Him getting into an actual feud wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, honestly. Change that finisher name though.

When mike knox and rey mysterio had a feud, the crowd were really into it. Reks can hold his own in the ring, and he should be put into a feud. Burning hammer is a ridiculous name.

1chiban

Reaction score
Caught Reks on Superstars this week. It's a shame as they've given him an awesome finisher and some properly high impact stuff.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
It's not a Burning Hammer though, which is why he should give it an original name, in my opinion. It's just a name of a move though, no big deal in the end.

Speaking of move names, is Curt Hawkins' Michinoku Driver thing really called the "Upside-Down Frown Slam"? If so, that's awesome. Must be a Norman Smiley original.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
creative more then half the time have no clue what they'ree doing, i mean take a look at the two nexus. what's happening with storyline, are they ever gonna fight each other in a full match or just have a quick scrap like they did at the rumble match...

Oh come on, you guys are being ignorant. The Corre and Nexus are being built for a feud at Wrestlemania. And Tyler Reks never talks because if you guys watch ECW, he has bad mic skills, but he's a decent wrestler and has the 'look'.

1chiban

Reaction score
It's not a Burning Hammer though, which is why he should give it an original name, in my opinion. It's just a name of a move though, no big deal in the end.

The real Burning Hammer is just a inverted Death Valley Driver, right? No DDT part, am I correct?

ahorrig

Reaction score
Id love him to turn it(burning hammer) into a piledriver instead of ddt. That would be a move that would actually hurt.

Axis

Reaction score

Speaking of move names, is Curt Hawkins' Michinoku Driver thing really called the "Upside-Down Frown Slam"? If so, that's awesome. Must be a Norman Smiley original.

It's essentially a Burning Hammer that protects the head a lot more. It's as much of a Burning Hammer as you're going to get in the WWE though.