Two NXT call-ups happening soon; Triple H and the Wyatt Family

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd keep Zayn on NXT for a while. I wouldn't call him up unless I had a story going for him. And he could use the time to further work on his character. He only just arrived on NXT and they seem to want people to work for a couple of months at least before going main roster.

Plus ohno is a damn good face when motivated. Y2J like at times.

Generico should take the NXT belt from dickhead ASAP

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I read something a few months ago saying that WWE have something big in store for Ohno, which was why he was taking so long to get called up. The call-up was scheduled for around Summerslam, IIRC, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with him.
I'm more than happy with Ohno and Kruger being the main priorities in NXT to get called up. After all, they're each in their mid-thirties, so this year is the right time for them.

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ohno and Kruger? Sweet. I've been waiting for them to get called up to the main roster for a long time. Also if I were to call people next it would have to be Neville and Paige, a Paige and AJ feud would be cool.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Really excited about Ohno, but I feel like Kruger hasn't grown on me yet. Would want Neville pushed before Kruger.

Zayn and Graves should be next after them, after they have more of a solid story/gimmick.

Then there's Bo. Cena's successor. I say bring him on whenever. Dude makes the IWC so mad, that it's funny. :dawg:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Paige should be the next call up from NXT WTF is HHH doing

Letting her develop more? She has been there for a year and a half and she is still pretty young, Plenty of time. They want to call up people they feel are more ready for this.

HHH is doing a fantastic job, Once he takes over WWE will shoot to the moon imo, I think he will use young talent well etc.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Letting her develop more? She has been there for a year and a half and she is still pretty young, Plenty of time. They want to call up people they feel are more ready for this.

HHH is doing a fantastic job, Once he takes over WWE will shoot to the moon imo, I think he will use young talent well etc.

How will WWE shoot to the moon? You're saying it like they aren't famous already.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
How will WWE shoot to the moon? You're saying it like they aren't famous already.
Actually, many of the IWC don't bother with NXT. Gohan didn't even know NXT was still going after it was taken off of TV in US, lmao.

Plus, WWE don't exactly make it easy to NXT. Either you have Hulu Plus or good luck trying to find good streams of it.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Actually, many of the IWC don't bother with NXT. Gohan didn't even know NXT was still going after it was taken off of TV in US, lmao.

Plus, WWE don't exactly make it easy to NXT. Either you have Hulu Plus or good luck trying to find good streams of it.

I get your point and all, but Adam was talking about HHH basically ''shooting'' the WWE to the moon. I just don't really get his point.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I get your point and all, but Adam was talking about HHH basically ''shooting'' the WWE to the moon. I just don't really get his point.

WWE is big now, but that doesn't mean it can't get bigger. While I don't agree he is going to exponentially expand the brand, I do think he'll bring good definitive change to the product.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
WWE is big now, but that doesn't mean it can't get bigger. While I don't agree he is going to exponentially expand the brand, I do think he'll bring good definitive change to the product.

The change of product will be a considerable change, but that doesn't always mean that more people are going to watch it.