Two NXT call-ups happening soon; Triple H and the Wyatt Family

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- WWE officials have been working on ideas for Leo Kruger and Kassius Ohno to make their way to the main roster.

- We noted before that Triple H has been supporting The Wyatt Family as they prepared for their main roster debut. The week before they arrived, it was Triple H who insisted that RAW close out with a vignette for the trio. Triple H reportedly want to make them a “big deal” from the get go.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Kruger hunting people on Smackdown would be dope. I almost feel that Ohno should debut as a face due to the amount of new heels (all new debuts since 2012 have been heels, Shield, Sandow, Cesaro, Wyatts) so a face sounds about time.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd keep Zayn on NXT for a while. I wouldn't call him up unless I had a story going for him. And he could use the time to further work on his character. He only just arrived on NXT and they seem to want people to work for a couple of months at least before going main roster.

Plus ohno is a damn good face when motivated. Y2J like at times.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Ohno deserves it. He is a huge star but come on, he had huge waste of time on NXT. Yeah he trained some but he is 35 and WWE should use him immediately. I don't like Kruger but we will se what he will do. By the way imo WWE has lots of brawlers, Powerhouses like Kruger but none of them are at a decent level. That's a problem.

Am I the only one that likes Triple H's decisions and the wrestlers he supports?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Ohno debuting as a face around Suvivor Series would be best imo. Feuding with someone like Axel,Barrett,or putting him in a Surivor Series tag match would benefit him most. I'm not too sure on who Kruger would feud with so it would be nice to see how the 'E would book him.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Am I the only one that likes Triple H's decisions and the wrestlers he supports?

No,I've been a big fan of how well he has dealt with NXT since he was given control of it. I feel like he is gonna be awesome as the owner of the WWE when Vince passes the torch to him.

Aaron

Reaction score
I hope they don't ruin the Wyatt Family like they are doing with The Shield (still a bit pissed about them putting the tag match on the MITB preshow.)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Gotta' admit, it'd be pretty sweet to see Kassius on Raw soon. Agree though that with the abundance of heels lately it'd be great to let him debut as a face.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
HHH always making great decisions as far as new talents go (Wyatts). Kruger I think is as good as he's ever going to get, if his current gimmick gets over good for him but otherwise I don't see much for the guy. Ohno, hmm... I guess this would motivate him and make him put on great matches, but I'm really not sure if he'd be a heel or a face (I'd also pick face personally but who knows) and what character he'd portray. Maybe they have that figured out already.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Sweeeet for Ohno and Kruger. I like both of em. Glad HHH actually had a part in the Bray debut, I continue to support his decisions.