Two injured stars may be in Milwaukee (where EC is being hosted)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
We've got between now and WM to make that a good feud, so lets hope they do that instead of a shitty ass random tag team match.

It's going to be very difficult to book a serious feud in a month though.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
It's going to be very difficult to book a serious feud in a month though.

It definitely can be done, plus they DO have previous history and Del Rio did injure Mysterio did he not?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
It definitely can be done, plus they DO have previous history and Del Rio did injure Mysterio did he not?
Yeah but they've both got to come back from injury and re-establish themselves, not to mention the lack of a fuck most people give when ADR comes out. It's possible but is it probable?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Yeah but they've both got to come back from injury and re-establish themselves, not to mention the lack of a fuck most people give when ADR comes out. It's possible but is it probable?

Mysterio doesn't need to reestablish himself, and Mysterio will help reestablish Del Rio. To be honest, I think this is a great way to get heat on Del Rio. If him winning the WWE championship twice is probable, how isn't this? >.<

I see Mysterio cutting a promo at EC saying that Del Rio injured him, saying he'll seek revenge, Del Rio comes out, etc. How isn't that probable?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
Mysterio doesn't need to reestablish himself, and Mysterio will help reestablish Del Rio. To be honest, I think this is a great way to get heat on Del Rio. If him winning the WWE championship twice is probable, how isn't this? >.<

I see Mysterio cutting a promo at EC saying that Del Rio injured him, saying he'll seek revenge, Del Rio comes out, etc. How isn't that probable?

Because neither Del Rio or Mysterio have mentioned and both have been off TV since then? Shouldn't have Rey sworn revenge at the slammy's or Del Rio bragged about "ending" his career? Just screams we've run out of ideas let redo the same old shit.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Because neither Del Rio or Mysterio have mentioned and both have been off TV since then? Shouldn't have Rey sworn revenge at the slammy's or Del Rio bragged about "ending" his career? Just screams we've run out of ideas let redo the same old shit.

Eh, I guess your right. But still, it's much better than a random tag match again. Atleast it would be an actual feud with some back story. Am I right there?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
Eh, I guess your right. But still, it's much better than a random tag match again. Atleast it would be an actual feud with some back story. Am I right there?

Yeah it would be better on match quality alone.