Two injured stars may be in Milwaukee (where EC is being hosted)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
"Several readers have sent in word that they have spotted injured WWE star Rey Mysterio checking into the Hyatt Hotel Downtown in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Additionally, injured WWE star Christian Tweeted a photo of a postcard from Milwaukee that reads "Love From Milwaukee." You can check out the photo at http://lockerz.com/s/185156609.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin is hosting tomorrow night's WWE Elimination Chamber PPV at The Bradley Center."
Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/249927-2-injured-wwe-stars-reportedly-in-milwaukee-site-of-wwe-ppv

The Christian one is probably just a joke, as they wouldn't allow him to ruin such an angle like that. However, the Mysterio one is I guess viable, but as there's no pics I can't really say it's true.

If one or both of them were at the EC, what do you think they would do? Could one of them possibly win one of the EC's? Who?

I think that it'd be great for Christian to come in and beat Santino up before the match starts and entering himself into the match (ala edge 09'). I don't have much for Mysterio, though. Maybe just a promo against Del Rio or something?
Discuss!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I predict Christian takes Marella's place.
Mysterio just makes a guest appearance.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I predict Christian takes Marella's place.
Mysterio just makes a guest appearance.

Yeah, I was thinking the same for Mysterio too. Him talking about Del Rio, Del Rio coming out, WM match, etc. It's inevitable.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Hope to see Christian, don't think Rey will return tonight, I can't think of a scenario.

I was thinking just some promo time if they need a filler, rather than the silly random squash match.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Fair enough, I don't see Rey going in unless a heel injures Santino (drew maybe, setting up a feud) and Rey is the surprise return, but Rey is on RAW so...

It's a good job the brand split doesn't mean anything really then.

Reactions: Crayo

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Fair enough, I don't see Rey going in unless a heel injures Santino (drew maybe, setting up a feud) and Rey is the surprise return, but Rey is on RAW so...
As I said, cutting a promo on Del Rio will do good :3

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Meh, this would be feud #3 for them already though. The match will be great though so I'm torn.

Better to have developed feuds for WM than random tag matches, right?

And the WWE is screwing with us.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/eliminationchamber/2012/christian-milwaukee-tweet

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's not developed though really. Each one has been Del Rio taking Rey out for no reason. But hey I'd rather a heated feud than a random tag-team you're right.

We've got between now and WM to make that a good feud, so lets hope they do that instead of a shitty ass random tag team match.