Two Dead Wrestlers you would have liked to see face off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well heres a story that i read that scared me when i was a kid:

Once there was a doctor who was very good with his margenalized patient's but in due time he got greedy so he increased his check-up prices for his rich patients and soon enough even the margenalized ones. One day he got a visit from a patient's parents because their daughter died cause of his high pricing. The doctor did not mind this and continued with his work.

One day the doctor left his office to get something in his car, everything was normal on his trip down. After getitng the thing he was supposed to get, He goes to the elevator to go back to his offfice, On his way up the elevator stops at the 2nd floor but no one was there, This reaccured every floor he passes by in. The doctor gets scared. Upon arriving to his floor he runs to his office. Later that day he had to go home late, His assistant had already left before he got home. So on the time of his departure he awaits for someone to ride with on the elevator. He see's a little girl ride the elevator so he rides as well. The elevator then goes straight down to the basement which is the morgue. The elevator opens and theres a little boy. The little boy asks the doctor "is this going up" and the doctor says "no". SO the elevator closes and the little girl asks the doctor why he didnt let the little boy in. The doctor says " haven't you seen his arm, It had a red tag that means his already . . . .dead" The girls then looks puzzled and lets out her hand and asks "you mean like this?" The doctor faints and the next day they the police see's him out conscious on the floor of the elevator. . .

phantomgerald

i doubt that is real. would make a great scene in a movie though

the dark knight

my greatest ghost story is that no ghost story ever happened to me :)

phantomgerald

well yeah i believe in ghosts.

explain this if you don't belive in ghosts
http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/index.htm

go to "the haunted changi" and choose the commando's barracks.

the scary part was there was a section where they said you need to go in a small group to feel them and if you go in big groups they would hide behind the doors and watch you. this is my life experience:

a group of sixteen of us entered the building and we walked towards the center of the hospital(it was an abandoned hospital). we reached this dark stretch at the second level. there was a puddle of water between the dark stretch of road and since many of us were wearing slippers, did not want to walk past. only 4 friends who were wearing shoes went past. and walked deeper in. they could not see anything, but they suddenly ran out. once we were out of the building we asked them what happened

friend 1: windows all closing at the same time, laughing sound
friend 2:windows all closing at the same time
friend 3: laughing sound, singing sound
friend 4:windows all closing at the same time, laughing sound

the thing is, they are bravest among us and yet you could see the fear in their eyes

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You don't need to explain it. I understand that their are things in this world that we don't yet understand. But, I do not believe that the spirits of our ancestors are still floating around out there.

Hence, no ghosts.

Maloney

Reaction score
Well just last friday i had a wierd one. Me and my friends were out on trampoline when one of them sees a green light flash across the sky. When my other friend turned to look, she saw a figure standing on a roof top across the street. What really makes this strange is that a few hours earlier we seen something go across the sky pretty fast, my friend jumped up and said "TAKE ME! TAKE ME!"

Yeah, this was in the night and we were so scared.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well just last friday i had a wierd one. Me and my friends were out on trampoline when one of them sees a green light flash across the sky. When my other friend turned to look, she saw a figure standing on a roof top across the street. What really makes this strange is that a few hours earlier we seen something go across the sky pretty fast, my friend jumped up and said "TAKE ME! TAKE ME!"

Yeah, this was in the night and we were so scared.

Yup. LSD will do that to ya.

Seriously that sounds more like an alien story. Which are infinetly easier to believe in than ghosts.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Bloody Mary:

She lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage and sold herbal remedies for a living. Folks living in the town nearby called her Bloody Mary, and said she was a witch. None dared cross the old crone for fear that their cows would go dry, their food-stores rot away before winter, their children take sick of fever, or any number of terrible things that an angry witch could do to her neighbors.

Then the little girls in the village began to disappear, one by one. No one could find out where they had gone. Grief-stricken families searched the woods, the local buildings, and all the houses and barns, but there was no sign of the missing girls. A few brave souls even went to Bloody Mary's home in the woods to see if the witch had taken the girls, but she denied any knowledge of the disappearances. Still, it was noted that her haggard appearance had changed. She looked younger, more attractive. The neighbors were suspicious, but they could find no proof that the witch had taken their young ones.

Then came the night when the daughter of the miller rose from her bed and walked outside, following an enchanted sound no one else could hear. The miller's wife had a toothache and was sitting up in the kitchen treating the tooth with an herbal remedy when her daughter left the house. She screamed for her husband and followed the girl out of the door. The miller came running in his nightshirt. Together, they tried to restrain the girl, but she kept breaking away from them and heading out of town.

The desperate cries of the miller and his wife woke the neighbors. They came to assist the frantic couple. Suddenly, a sharp-eyed farmer gave a shout and pointed towards a strange light at the edge of the woods. A few townsmen followed him out into the field and saw Bloody Mary standing beside a large oak tree, holding a magic wand that was pointed towards the miller's house. She was glowing with an unearthly light as she set her evil spell upon the miller's daughter.

The townsmen grabbed their guns and their pitchforks and ran toward the witch. When she heard the commotion, Bloody Mary broke off her spell and fled back into the woods. The far-sighted farmer had loaded his gun with silver bullets in case the witch ever came after his daughter. Now he took aim and shot at her. The bullet hit Bloody Mary in the hip and she fell to the ground. The angry townsmen leapt upon her and carried her back into the field, where they built a huge bonfire and burned her at the stake.

As she burned, Bloody Mary screamed a curse at the villagers. If anyone mentioned her name aloud before a mirror, she would send her spirit to revenge herself upon them for her terrible death. When she was dead, the villagers went to the house in the wood and found the unmarked graves of the little girls the evil witch had murdered. She had used their blood to make her young again.

From that day to this, anyone foolish enough to chant Bloody Mary's name three times before a darkened mirror will summon the vengeful spirit of the witch. It is said that she will tear their bodies to pieces and rip their souls from their mutilated bodies. The souls of these unfortunate ones will burn in torment as Bloody Mary once was burned, and they will be trapped forever in the mirror

Dancing with the Devil

The girl hurried through her schoolwork as fast as she could. It was the night of the high school dance, along about 70 years ago in the town of Kingsville, Texas. The girl was so excited about the dance. She had bought a brand new, sparkly red dress for the dance. She knew she looked smashing in it. It was gone to be the best evening of her life.

Then her mother came in the house, looking pale and determined.

"You are not going to that dance," her mother said.

"But why?" the girl asked her mother.

"I've just been talking to the preacher. He says the dance is going to be for the devil. You are absolutely forbidden to go," her mother said.

The girl nodded as if she accepted her mother's words. But she was determined to go to the dance. As soon as her mother was busy, she put on her brand new red dress and ran down to the K.C. Hall where the dance was being held.

As soon as she walked into the room, all the guys turned to look at her. She was startled by all the attention. Normally, no one noticed her. Her mother sometimes accused her of being too awkward to get a boyfriend. But she was not awkward that night. The boys in her class were fighting with each other to dance with her.

Later, she broke away from the crowd and went to the table to get some punch to drink. She heard a sudden hush. The music stopped. When she turned, she saw a handsome man with jet black hair and clothes standing next to her.

"Dance with me," he said.

She managed to stammer a "yes", completely stunned by this gorgeous man. He led her out on the dance floor. The music sprang up at once. She found herself dancing better than she had ever danced before. They were the center of attention.

Then the man spun her around and around. She gasped for breath, trying to step out of the spin. But he spun her faster and faster. Her feet felt hot. The floor seemed to melt under her. He spun her even faster. She was spinning so fast that a cloud of dust flew up around them both so that they were hidden from the crowd.

When the dust settled, the girl was gone. The man in black bowed once to the crowd and disappeared. The devil had come to his party and he had spun the girl all the way to hell.

The Black Dog of Hanging Hills

He smiled as his sipped at his coffee. It had been an excellent hike. He was glad his friend had recommended coming to the Hanging Hills in Connecticut; not the first place that had come to his mind when considering a vacation. But it was beautiful here. When his friend arrived tomorrow they would tackle some of the more challenging terrain.

did you have a nice hike??asked the innkeeper as she refilled his cup.

yes indeed. I had some unexpected company,?he said with a smile.

really? I thought you were the only one crazy enough to go hiking in the rain,?she teased.

it was a little black dog,?he said. cute fellow. Followed me all the way up the mountain and down again.?

He looked up from his coffee to see the innkeeper's face had gone pale.

a black dog??she asked. that's not good.?

why not??

we have a saying around here,?she replied. ?And if a man shall meet the Black Dog once, it shall be for joy; and if twice, it shall be for sorrow; and the third time, he shall die.? He laughed. that's just superstition.

what Mr. Pynchon said. He saw the black dog twice. The second time he saw the dog, the friend he was climbing with fell to his death. And later, Mr. Pynchon decided to climb the same mountain, and he died too. Everyone here believes he saw the dog just before he fell.?

onsense. It was just a cute stray,?he said uneasily. She shrugged and took the coffee pot over to her other customers.

His friend arrived the next morning and they both laughed about the story of the black dog. They set out on their climb. About halfway up the mountain, he looked up and saw the black dog.

where's the dog,?he called to his friend.

And then his foot slipped and he plunged down the side of the hill, desperately grabbing at saplings and rocks, trying to halt his descent. It seemed to take forever for him to stop sliding. There was a stabbing pain in his leg. When he looked at it, his head swimming, it was bent at an odd angle. They had to send in a mountain rescue team to get him down. At the hospital, they told him his leg was broken in two places and he was very lucky it wasn't worse.

you know, that was a very strange fall,?said his friend uneasily. you don't really think it had anything to do with that black dog??p>

He looked down at the cast that extended all the way up to his hip.

I don't know. But I don't really want to find out. Next time, lets go to Colorado.?

His friend agreed. ??