Twiiter War Between Two Backstage Personalities in TNA and WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
- WWE's Joey Styles and TNA's Bob Ryder have engaged in a bit of a Twitter war, after Styles mentioned the recent attendance at a house show. Here is the exchange they had…

* Joey Styles: "TNA in Poughkeepsie NY last night didn't have Dreamer, Foley or Dudleys ...and didn't have sell out either. The local Indy sells out there."

* Bob Ryder: "Can't figure out why @JoeyStyles takes cheap shots at TNA. Especially given how often he has said he would like to work there."

* Joey Styles: "To clarify, I'm not criticizing TNA for not selling out but rather the TNA employee that didn't book past ECW wrestlers in NY so they did."

* Bob Ryder: "Glad to hear @JoeyStyles has all the answers to how to sell out buildings. WWE live event is down. They could use his help."

* Joey Styles: "Here's news much more important than my TNA musings; UFC bought Strikeforce! That is the MMA equivalent of WWE buying TNA."

Credit to PWInsider
Have no idea who the TNA guy is, but I agree with Joey Styles here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was just about to say I have no idea who that guy is as I've never heard of him. Find it very ironic though that a TNA guy is saying anything about anyone else taking shots since that's what TNA likes to do.

AF.

Reaction score
Surprised at a WWE employee even mentioning TNA on twitter. Perhaps Vince has loosened the tight grip he had over people mentioning TNA.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Bob Ryder is the guy that takes care of talent bookings and flights and such for TNA.

The Flash

Reaction score
Surprised at a WWE employee even mentioning TNA on twitter. Perhaps Vince has loosened the tight grip he had over people mentioning TNA.

Happens quite a bit actually. Ziggler once tweeted that he was watching Impact and commented on the show as he was watching it. Orton has mentioned TNA a few times, Jericho is always tweeting about them.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Ricardo Rodriguez tweeted that he was watching it last week too.

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
Agree with both, see where they are coming from...

But that's cool how they Twitter Warred.