• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twiiter War Between Two Backstage Personalities in TNA and WWE

Ben

- WWE's Joey Styles and TNA's Bob Ryder have engaged in a bit of a Twitter war, after Styles mentioned the recent attendance at a house show. Here is the exchange they had…

* Joey Styles: "TNA in Poughkeepsie NY last night didn't have Dreamer, Foley or Dudleys ...and didn't have sell out either. The local Indy sells out there."

* Bob Ryder: "Can't figure out why @JoeyStyles takes cheap shots at TNA. Especially given how often he has said he would like to work there."

* Joey Styles: "To clarify, I'm not criticizing TNA for not selling out but rather the TNA employee that didn't book past ECW wrestlers in NY so they did."

* Bob Ryder: "Glad to hear @JoeyStyles has all the answers to how to sell out buildings. WWE live event is down. They could use his help."

* Joey Styles: "Here's news much more important than my TNA musings; UFC bought Strikeforce! That is the MMA equivalent of WWE buying TNA."

Credit to PWInsider
Have no idea who the TNA guy is, but I agree with Joey Styles here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Was just about to say I have no idea who that guy is as I've never heard of him. Find it very ironic though that a TNA guy is saying anything about anyone else taking shots since that's what TNA likes to do.

AF.

Surprised at a WWE employee even mentioning TNA on twitter. Perhaps Vince has loosened the tight grip he had over people mentioning TNA.

The Flash

Surprised at a WWE employee even mentioning TNA on twitter. Perhaps Vince has loosened the tight grip he had over people mentioning TNA.

Happens quite a bit actually. Ziggler once tweeted that he was watching Impact and commented on the show as he was watching it. Orton has mentioned TNA a few times, Jericho is always tweeting about them.

Mikel

Agree with both, see where they are coming from...

But that's cool how they Twitter Warred.