TWC Guys!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Hey hey hey... and then I say yo.

I'm the resident awesome member just cause I declare it. Soon it will be made official. Just watch ;)

But to PHX, 2Pac is the best that ever graced the ears of the listeners of rap music so I know you got good taste in music. To the fan of old school ECW... you know of the awesomeness of the Dudleyz, the awesomeness of Raven, the awesomeness of Taz... with ONE Z!

I think I like this new batch of folks already.

Well I dunno if I should tell anything about myself. I like wrestling. Yeah I think we all do. I'm a fan of MMA, tryin to dive deeper into the past of MMA though to learn as much as I can about it. Can't be a true student and not know the history can ya? I fed. Both RP and TT style. RP bein my fave... been doin that since 02. Ummmm... I'm pretty much all over the place. So don't be a stranger and I won't be strange... maybe that's why stranger became a word. Is that its origin? It does seem to make sense...

yeah I have rabbit trails and convos with myself within my posts... aight I'm not introducing myself anymore.

Hi. :)

ps... be hypnotized by the bounciness of my avatar.

Reactions: 1 person

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Interesting...

Anyway, don't care for wrestling and haven't in years. Not sure why I stick around on wrestling forums, but I do. Pretty big sports buff. Stopped being active on TWC because the place was dead as hell, but this place appears to have a decent sports section, so I'll probably resume posting frequently.

Carolina Panthers, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Rays and Miami Hurricanes fan, btw.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Interesting...

Anyway, don't care for wrestling and haven't in years. Not sure why I stick around on wrestling forums, but I do. Pretty big sports buff. Stopped being active on TWC because the place was dead as hell, but this place appears to have a decent sports section, so I'll probably resume posting frequently.

Carolina Panthers, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Rays and Miami Hurricanes fan, btw.

You had me at Carolina Panthers :p

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Scott

Short Bio
Huge Wrestling fan. Have seen every PPV NWA/WCW, WWE, and TNA have ever had. Seen all ECW shows but those listed in Media Request thread. Use to coach College Football so love the new Sports Section. Nice to have more Americans on here.

I also run the tournaments section and our current one is in the final so a new one will be up soon.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Long story short. Most will go by the username PSYCH, when referring to me. I'm a fan of WWE (loved Raw since I was a kid) and used to be into TNA from their first Wed show to MEM. As you can see, I have one anime/manga favorite. And lastly I'm a diehard Laker Nation member, who also runs the fantasy basketball league (so sign up).

Aniking

Reaction score
Hey TWC guys, welcome to the forum!

My name's obviously Aniking and I'm Australian. I watch wrestling when I can, but mainly WWE as I'm not interested in expanding further. Never been to a show before as nobody actually knows I like wrestling, and if they did I'd probably get the shit bagged out of me by my mates haha.

Anyway, I'm occasionally active in the WWE section, but mainly around the e-fed as well. I've noticed some of you have already settled in well, so that's great to see.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Name is Nick, Australia, big MMA and sports fan. Go by DR JUPES on here, Rush on another forum. Former mod on TWC (and WCF) before i got bored with the forum and left (Y)

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
You know what this thread needs? Another Australian!

Name's Defiant, been watching wrestling since I was 7 (I'm now 20), very much into videogames, anime, graphics and various other stuff. Not much else to tell.

Thanks for the reception, WS.

Aniking

Reaction score
Haha fuck yeah, two more Australians on the forum. Welcome guys!

And Defiant - Kaitlyn's such a babe!

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Yeah, she's a great kid =)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Long story short. Most will go by the username PSYCH, when referring to me. I'm a fan of WWE (loved Raw since I was a kid) and used to be into TNA from their first Wed show to MEM. As you can see, I have one anime/manga favorite. And lastly I'm a diehard Laker Nation member, who also runs the fantasy basketball league (so sign up).

I think now you have my fave sig. DBZ is the awesomest.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
You know what this thread needs? Another Australian!

Name's Defiant, been watching wrestling since I was 7 (I'm now 20), very much into videogames, anime, graphics and various other stuff. Not much else to tell.

Thanks for the reception, WS.

Sydney hey, ever go to PWA?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome everyone!

My name is Troy and I am from Australia.

This is the first time I have ever logged into a forum and have not known which section to go to first, so many new posts haha.

I normally post a lot. Huge Kane mark and I mark for any masked wrestlers. Big sports fan love my cricket and Aussie Rules Football.

Also if you need anything then don't hesitate to send me a pm. I answer all pm's and visitor messages when I log in each day so you won't have to wait long for a response.

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I think now you have my fave sig. DBZ is the awesomest.

DBZ is awesomer than awesomest. Something like ultraawesomest.