TWC Guys!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PegasusKid

Reaction score
PegKid, Lochlan for those who care. Big WWE Fan and love e-feds been in three but cut down to one for now. Australian who I think have almost overrun this thread. Welcome to the TWC guys look forward to seeing what you bring t the discussion table.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Sydney hey, ever go to PWA?

If you're referring to the Aussie wrestling promotion, I think I went to 1 or 2 shows when I was much younger and just discovering wrestling. When I was 17 I considered doing work experience there while I figured out what I wanted to do with my life, before I realised what I wanted to persue.

I remember meeting one of the wrestlers, called himself Mad Dog. I told him my favourite wrestler was Goldberg, then he spat and asked me who the fuck is that? Good times.

But if I happened to miss your question entirely then disregard the above I guess.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
This is awesome! My name is Bully D and I have been complaining for a few months about TWC's activity. Ben finally found the right place to move! I will try to be as active as possible. I love e-fedding as I ran one on TWC, so I will have to check out the efed here.

Onyx

Reaction score
Hey guys! Grandmaster Onyx here from TWC! What's going on mates, why did we move?

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Because their wasn't enough activity on TWC, so why wouldn't you want to merge with another forum? Benefits both sides with more activity.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader

jamie

Reaction score
some how kinder missed this whole merge thing but looks fantastic... you will see me posting links to a podcast and talking wrestling shit i guess