TWC ATH Wrestling sign ups #1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
New Jack Opens up a wrestling school

the following from a press release:

New Jack has opened a wrestling training school in Richmond, Virginia -- 800 Jefferson Davis Highway. "We are in a 5000 square foot facility," New Jack said. "If you want to get into the business you got to be trained by someone who knows old school, new school, and everything in between, and that's me!"

For full information (serious inquiries only) email newjackuncut187@yahoo.com.

Also be sure to check out New Jack's website at www.newjackhardore.com.
-GERWECK.NET

Oh god, what are they gonna be training with guns or something? Who the hells gonna go to that school. In a one on one session with New Jack he'll probably just close fist punch you then snap your neck or something.

Soulpower

But New Jack can't wrestle, unless he's been holding back all of his career (which is doubtful). I don't mind if he wants to open up a wrestling school, but to actually be a teacher? That's hard to imagine.

Markz

Reaction score
Oh no, we are going to have a whole lot of little New Jacks running around.

This Guy

So wait, New Jack is opening a wrestling school? That's like Rosie O'Donnel teaching a "How to Please Your Man" seminar.

Acideyez

Reaction score
Make sure your bring your own Cheese graters and Staple Guns. Oh and learn how to fall from a balcony like a real man!!! rofl you really gotta be kidding me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
New Jack: Okay, this is your first day! By mid-day, half of you will be gone. By night, one of you will be killed. So who wants to take the "Butcher Knife Off the Top Rope" first?

Cide

Reaction score
I thought you had to be a wrestler to open a wrestling school.

Reaction score
Didn't he just brawl, fall off stuff and stab people in the head? I've seen the Mass Transit and Gypsy Joe 'incidents' and based on those I pity anyone who has to go up against anyone he has trained.

Acideyez

Reaction score
Next thing you know ICP will be the co trainers lol Atleast those guys prolly know how to wrestle better then New Jack. If I was ever put in a show vs New Jack or someone he has trained I'd pay the promoter double just so either I could no show,or go into the ring and do a Kevin Nash vs Hogan and just fall down and take the 3 count lol No way I'd wanna risk getting injured by someone who is prolly hopped all up on crack. lol

get_brunk

Reaction score
Who let this loose before April 1st? Because this SHOULD be one helluva joke. (As evidenced by all the Carrot Tops in here. LOL)

Seriously, I think in the "Other Events" section of the Betting Zone, there needs to be an addition (or a few) like "When will the first death at New Jack's school occur?", "When will New Jack's school be closed down?", or "Which dolt will let a graduate of New Jack's school wrestle on their card?".

If there were such a thing as a sure bet on a car wreck, this would be it.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
New Jack: Okay Mutha****az, one of you are going to get thrown off a 40 foot scaffold and break your neck. Half of you will get your asses stabbed by me or Mr. Pogo. Enjoy your first day here because it's your last.

roflmao

jinth0688

Reaction score
learn how to shank someone a million times without killing them..lol

Doctor_Steel

Reaction score
Hmmm, just think of the courses...

-Camouflageoveralls and fab scarves 101

-Ghettoforking - brutal brawling or a subtle artform

-Smack my ditch up...with a 40 ft splash

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Sure New Jack can't wrestle but which one of us is going to step to the plate and actually say that to his face?