TWA BTB Poster Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
BTB poster

Any Colour

PPV is called Last Gasp Bash

With the words TWA Heavyweight Championship
Chuck Linen vs. Brian Hendricks

Represneting Chuck Linen will be Stone Cold and representing Brian Hendricks will be John Cena (PSDs)

Date: Saturday 10 January 2009
FedEx Forum

Logo:
twa.jpg

Any designs that look good feel free to

Many thanks in advance

StaticX

Reaction score
Alright, I'm tired. Tired of sitting back acting like a GFX noob! Here man, here's what you needed!

f_TWAm_7013ab9.jpg

Plz rep!

McLovin

Reaction score
Wow great so far:

StaticX: Awesome. However can you make the text more clearer? And you didn't use the Logo I asked and haven't added TWA infront of Heavyweight Championship. Also date.

jwind: Really nice, just what I was thinking. However what would be good is if you made Last gasp bash horizontal and large and the logo on the top left of it.

StaticX

Reaction score
Sorry man.. you guys already know I dont save PSD's.. but you can add the other text urself! :)

Wrestling Station

SX, if you think that work was good... anyway im not going to talk about it here as this is not the showroom. That can not be classified as a poster.

McLovin

Reaction score
Right I'm going to go with jwind's poster. Great effort from both though, Static if you would have followed the template correctly, you would have most likely won.