• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
She has a weird body to face quality ratio. It's like you wouldn't look her up and down just keep looking down.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Prison Break had a decent S1, incredible S2 (Mahone!), bad S3 and feckin terrible S4. So, watch the half and then quit for own good.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Shield. I urge anyone reading this to check them out if you haven't yet done so. All three shows are already completed, so you have the luxury of being able to watch every episode and every season back-to-back.

The Walking Dead is the only show I watch that's still on the air. If you haven't seen it, I'd urge you to check it out as well, especially with the hugely anticipated fifth season coming up in less than three weeks.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Here are some suggestions of the shows that I've already watched/currently watching, but are still good:

Prison Break (my favorite TV show of all time!)
Game Of Thrones
Dexter
Breaking Bad
The Following
Lost
The Walking Dead
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
True Detective
Intelligence

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Action/Drama:
Prison Break
Blacklist
Arrow
Haven
Eureka (Comedy involved in this SyFy show)
Warehouse 13 (Some comedy involved, IMO not as much as Eureka; same people did both shows)
Hell on Wheels
Breaking Bad
Hemlock Grove
House of Cards

Comedy:
Psych (Has a drama factor to it but still a lot of comedy)
Modern Family
The Goldbergs
The MIddle
Key & Peele
The League
Always Sunny in Philly
Community
Blue Mountain State
Parks & Rec
The Office
Melissa and Joey
Baby Daddy
Last Man Standing
Trailer Park Boys

These are all things I've watched in the last year and a half.. if I wanted to go back further than that this list would be way too fucking long.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

Why you h8n, dawg?

On-topic, Big Bang and Mom are pretty funny. Doctor Who is rockin' awesome (Capaldi is nails) and I'm a huge Sherlock fan (actually I'm a huge Benedict Cumberbatch fanboy....actually, I'd leave Mrs. Wacokid27 to have that man's babies.....I'm man enough to admit that). I also really enjoyed Sleepy Hollow's first season. I'm looking forward to Gotham (got it on the DVR, but haven't watched it yet).

Plus, the Mrs. has me hooked on Big Brother, but that's ending tonight.

wk

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Anyone got any?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Season 3 of House of Cards is out now, perfect time to get into that show. Bates' Motel season 2 just got on Netflix as well and it starts back up this week, so there's something if you want to watch a show weekly. The same goes for The Following, I think it starts back up Monday as a matter of fact.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I've heard a lot of good shit about House of Cards. Kevin Spacey looks like a bad ass in there. Bates Motel, I saw the commercials for it, seemed like an incest drama, tbh. Also, has Gotham finished up season 1?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Prison Break, Chuck, Black Sails all ones I've watched within the past two/three weeks that have definitely been worth it.. especially Prison Break and Black Sails, Chuck is one of those shows that starts off okay then gets good for a few season then drops in quality for the last part of the 4th season and entire 5th season pretty badly.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I thought that as well since it really gives off that vibe in the trailers, but nothing has really happened in that matter yet. I only started to watch it to see how it's similar to Psycho. It's been pretty dragged out for the most part, but it has its interesting points. If you have nothing else to watch I'd recommend it.