TV Series You Are Currently Watching

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
TWD and Breaking Bad, Im on the edge of my seat for BB with Season 4.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Walking Dead is something I watch every week...
I've also started watching Breaking Bad ( I have time to watch it now!)
And Like always, I must watch QI on the weekend, Stephen Fry brings me joy.

Reaction score
I've been watching Supernatural lately, and also recommend giving it a glance. It's has like 8 seasons though but pretty entertaining and has a good story in each episode so far for the past 3 seasons I've watched.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Walking dead, American horror story, The League and it's always sunny are great tv shows. Workaholics is awesome, and Marvel Shield has been decent so far.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm currently balancing twenty tv shows at the moment so for the sake of brevity (probably surprising considering the source) I'll just say my favorite thing I'm currently viewing is probably The Spectacular Spider-Man. I tend to be hesitant about recommending a series that I haven't finished, as for all I know it could go to crap in the last batch of episodes or end on a terrible cliffhanger (the latter is the only of the two outcomes I expect considering it was recommended to me so I don't expect the former but I know it was cancelled and a cliffhanger isn't show-killing and it could be tame so I still somewhat anticipate it) but I'm really loving it right now (seen the first fifteen episodes [there on only twenty-six episodes). I'd definitely recommend it to any fans of the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man at this point in time. For what it's worth, it's serial, not episodic too.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Total Divas :jeritroll: