• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Turning Point in Newcastle - FRIDAY, November 3, 2023 (filmed October 27) - on Impact Plus

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Firefly said:
I actually like this setup. I just wish the specials were made to feel like bigger deals. Can still make the big 4 your main attractions and still make the others feel like legit supercards.
They do feel like bigger deals when they're actually live (earlier this year)

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
And tomorrow my local indie has its delayed Halloween show... if it's not called off thanks to the rain

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
If you’re not able to find some thing, let me know. I can probably share my app info with you. Because I usually watch on YouTube. I actually subscribe to both of their services lol.
I can get the app on my phone and cast to my Chromecast, so yeah that would actually work. I miss all these Plus shows and would love to actually get to watch them :heston