Turkey Day Thoughts???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDH1

Reaction score
So,....Turkey day..The day that Americans stuff themselves full of food and kick back and watch football is Thursday...What are your thoughts about Turkey Day?:clap_1:

MikeRaw

Well, in canada, ours is early in October, so it's gone for me. American thanksgiving doesn't mean anything to me, but, it does mean christmas season is underway (and has been for a few days), so that's a good thing.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Granted, I'm forced to go to the family patriarch's house and be there for the feasting, but I as an individual do not celebrate it. Come to think of it, I don't even eat Turkey. Silly holiday; the Pilgrims killed the Natives.

Travis40

Mmmmm
Nothin' like sitting down with Turkey, Mash Potatoes, Stuffing, Greenbean Caserole, and Chicago Hard Rolls, and sittin' down watching the Cowboys kick the shit out of the Seahawks.
God Bless the Cowboys and Tony Romo!

Fixed