TUF 13 Coaches?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taker

Reaction score
Rate a Matchtype Day 1

Seeing has people are doing Rate a PPV & Rate a Wrester, i have decided to create a Rate a Matchtype! So first up...A Steel Cage

The Steel Cage has been in the WWF/E for generations, it started off with a blue structure in the 80's, Hulk Hogan and King Kong Bundy went head to head in the blue structure, and many other wrestlers. But in the 90's they redesigned the Cage, transforming it into a structure of unforgiving Steel. The aim of the match is to brutalise your opponents with the Steel soo much that you have enough time to escape the cage. My rating for the Steel Cage is going to be a 7/10!

Soulpower

8/10... Its given us moments like the Supefly from the top of the cage. A great match between Owen and Bret hart (Best cage match ever) and of course the Moonsault by Angle against Benoit.

The Cage Match has become somewhat outdated with the creation of Hell in The Cell and The Elimination Chamber, but in my opinion its still the best and most classic way to end a long feud.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
8/10

Great matches have been made in it., fueds, everything. but i think its greatness has been diluted somewhat from the uses of it on smackdown (JBL and Benoit) and the multiple uses recently.

still great though

xtremebadass

7/10 Some cage matches they do are lame as hell, and idk how many other of these "Rate the..." there could be, lol, but its cool

Montana

I think this is going overboard with the "rate" threads but

10/10 The cage was the original speciality match, but is now a little out of date.

Reaction score
The classic feud ending match that has now been weakened by overuse (the extreme being TNA Lockdown) and superceded by more imposing variations (Hell in a Cell). For the most part it's still effective if sold well. 8/10.

Reaction score
Lost a bit of its luster in the last few years. But it's still THE original. Even before the Ladder. So I say 8.5/10

Truth

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing a Rate the Matchtype before the forum crashed but chose not to.

The steel cage match used to be classics, then in 06 it was trashed with one like every month. This match can be great depending whos in it, but since its been trashed I give it a 7.5/10.

Ben

Reaction score
Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva will not coach Season 13 of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF), tweets MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani. Dana White is expected to make his decision by Friday (Dec. 17).

Perhaps a win for Dominick Cruz at WEC 53 puts him in line for a coaching gig (and eventual rematch) against Urijah Faber?

There's been a lot of different names thrown out, remeber seeing Mir/Lesnar being thrown out and then getting shot down.
Would be all for Cruz/Faber...would be a great way to introduce both guys to some of the UFC fans, and a awesome fight to stat of the banta division in the UFC.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm gonna try and follow this one like I did 10. It would be interesting if they made Lesnar a coach but guess that isn't likely. What weight class is this season gonna be have they said?

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
mir/Lesnar would be f*cking awesome. Everyone, spam UFC on twitter!

WE WANT TUF 13: LESNAR VS MIR!

Unless it's not a heavyweight season.