TSS Promo Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dwes or cms

• cms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dwes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John

*Raw fades in from black
*Crowd cheers as the show is starting*

Shane and Stephanie McMahon are in the ring, with the typical press conference mic stand in front of them. Linda is sat to the side of her two children, looking somewhat uncomfortable.*

Shane: As you know, last week on Smackdown, my father Vincent Kennedy McMahon retired from his position as Chairman of this great company World Wrestling Entertainment. Both my beloved sister Stephanie and myself wanted to take this opportunity to issue a statement to the press, and to all of you fans here tonight (*crowd cheers*) regarding the future of this company.

That statement is as follows:

After last Friday night on WWE Smackdown, the chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment, Vincent Kennedy McMahon Junior has retired from his professional duties, to take a more hands-off role as honorary chairman. With that in mind, the job of day-to-day duties has been passed on, at the obvious desire of our father, to both Stephanie McMahon and myself, one Shane McMahon. Both my sister and I are proud to take control of this great, global institution which was brought up my our father, from a territory to a billion dollar company. We hope that we can do a job that's half as good as our father, and take this company forward, further into the twenty first century and continue to please each and every fan across the world, from the USA to Canada to the United Kingdom to India to Australia to every place where you can see me talking to you now. I ask each and everyone of you to put your faith in us, and we hope that we will entertain you. Thank you

*Crowd cheer as Shane sits down on his chair*

Stephanie: I would like to echo what my brother has said. It is an honour to be able to run this company, and we hope that we can do a good job for all you loyal fans! I must thank you for support, but more importantly, my father for all that he has done to get us to where we are today. Thank you daddy.

*Crowd: Thank you Vince! Thank you Vince! Thank You Vince!

Stephanie: I pass over to my mother who would like to make a few words

*Stephanie sits down, crowd gives the obligatory cheer for Linda as she takes position in front of the mic*

Linda: Thank you. Thank you. Two words which have been thrown about a lot by my two darling (*sarcastic tone*) children here. Thank Vince? For what? Sleeping with countless other women, walking about like a fool when I was doing all the hard work as CEO of this company? Ha! And he passes it all over to you. Well, I've got something to tell both of you, my dearly loved (*sarcastic tone again*) offspring - I'm just not going to stand for that. I deserve to be in control of this company, and I will fight you all the way. if I have to sue you two ungrateful, spoilt little brats, then I will. You'll be hearing from my attorneys, and don't bother trying to get in touch with our joint lawyers, cause I've already fired them all. Good luck...

*Crowd sound stunned, as Linda leaves the ring and walks up the ramp*
*Camera cuts to close ups of Stephanie and Shane who look stunned*
*Scene fades to black as titles play*

a very nice promo and a shocking ending. didnt espect linda being a heel!!

We return from commercial on Monday Night Raw.

“Here comes the Money†plays to a big pop from the crowd as Shane Mcmahon makes his way out on fancy suit and then makes his way out. He salutes some fans and then enters the ring. He gets ready to speak.

Shane: Ladies and Gentleman, as the story broke this past Saturday, the heart of not only my family, but of every WWE fan out there turn inside out. For all of you not aware of what’s going on, my father, Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon, the mighty businessman, my dad, has been forced by his health condition, to step down as the Chairman of WWE.

Crowd boos and even some chant “Vince, Vinceâ€.

Shane: And I find myself in a pickle as my mother, Linda, didn’t have the hearth to come out and address all of you and quite frankly, he is heartbroken and I don’t see her any better than how my dad is, and Steph is back at home taking care of Aurora and my newly born nephew Paul, and I wouldn’t force her to separate from them. But I, I said to myself that each and every one of you needed to be aware of the situation, needed to know the score, needed to know what’s going on and needed an update on World Wrestling Entertainment.

Crowd cheers.

Shane: And the score is that I am the new Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Shane: Make no mistake, every part of me still wishes that on any moment, still and forever, my dad’s music played and he came out, swinging arms and looking intimidating to do what he loved, entertain each and every one of you. Every part of me wishes that my dad was still the one making the decisions on the back, controlling everything, keeping WWE together and well, making us a little crazy (Shane grins a little), but even if one day in the future that could happen, as for now, it will not (Shane’s voice broke a little)

The Vince chant is now even bigger.

Shane: But just as he wished, the show needs to go on, and last night, on a sudden meeting from the Board, I was voted the new Chairman, at first I didn’t accept the charge, I just couldn’t, but then I went home, and Vince, my own dad, barely being able to incorporate on his bed, told me to accept it, to keep WWE alive, to maintain his legacy.

Crowd pops.

Shane: Quite frankly, I don’t know if I will be able to do it as Vince did it, hell, he was the man that defeated Ted Turner, the man that took Capitol Wrestling and made it into a billion dollar empire. He’s the man that brought us The Rock, Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, the Attitude Era, and many other things, you know why, because I will never match Vince Mcmahon, there will never be another Vince Mcmahon in history!

Crowd excitedly roars.

Shane: And you know what, it is a good thing!

Crowd boos shocked at the turn.

Shane: I have waited all my life for a chance like this. Not age, not embarrassment, not failure, anything managed to get him out of the power, out of the spotlight. I wouldn’t want to have it this way, with him being sick, at the edge of death, but what is done is done, and now I am in charge.

Crowd heavily boos and breaks a “You Suck†chant.

Shane: You know all the embarrassment that I suffered? Seeing your 60 year old man with a better physique than yours, people bugging you everywhere you go, people telling that your sister and his little husband had more chance of inheriting the company I worked so hard from the inside. But now, it is my time, I will not be like Vince, god forbids it, I will be better, better decisions, better in every single aspect, and all for you.

Crowd boos.

Shane: So whether you like it, or you don’t, get use to it, because I am going nowhere!

Shane grins and he then is about to leave, with a lot of boos from the audience, that heavily boos. He then is leaving but then turns around and picks the mic again.

Shane: I almost forgot, get well soon dad!

Shane grins as his music plays. He leaves the ring with the entire arena heavily booing him.

This sounds more like the WWE i know. and a very good promo

THE JUDGE's DECISION: I vote CMS's promo to be the winner.

it was a hard decision to make, CMS's were in character but 1chiban's had a shocking outcome. i voted CMS because the promo was of the same quality bar they seem more like the wwe characters and fans of todays wrestling. 1chiban's was very good but the fans didnt act like normal fans if you get my drift. that concludes this years promo tourney. the winner CMS, he will get rep and the chance to call himself TSS's Promo winner!!

1chiban

Reaction score
Bugger lol. Well done CMS.