Trying something

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
please be gentle... tell me what you think, tryed to add a transparent thing

9c1d6efcdf.jpg

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
eh? what am i supposed to be lookin at?

Spity94

Reaction score
the lugui banner

i like it it 9.5/10

Kassidy

Reaction score
well to get trans, you need to save it as a png not jpg also when you save it the trans part isnt supose to have white on it your supose to see the checker bg shit.

the bottom is ok, really looks like a premade or just of fractal brush, or even a c4. and the text looks bad and take off the glow on luigi, erase the part of his leg that covers the border at the bottom

King_Ash

Reaction score
I do have the png of the image but its like 300k which is a bit much for forums. Also for the background I followed a tut on how to get something like that. + work has limited tools so I did what I could with what I had.

Kassidy

Reaction score
size in KB really doesnt matter i post huge stuff all the time, some of my old stuff was a lil over a mb. but yea the only why trans will work is if you save as a gif or as a png, other than that you will see the gay white, and if you use gif, ur going to have a gay white aura around it just cuz

Famou$ 187

9/10.I jus dont the text and the white part.But the rest is great.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Its nice when you change the forum skin to Ca Evo (fluid).
But the text needs a little work
9/10