AMA Try-Before-You-Buy Preview Match - Under Pressure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
7681ec131f4300f7bac9aa40fee8c7a3e6286a50.png

The Try-Before-You-Buy Preview Show
4 Corners Survival Match

Belly Boy vs. Steph Langdon vs. Raging Redneck vs. Norman Namatjira

XWFBelly-1.png
VS. VS. VS.

#AMATryBeforeYouBuy

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, Apr. 25th, 2021.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Belly Boy shows up and wife beater and holey gym shorts in front of a camera in some random ass backyard.

Belly Boy: Where's the grub?

The camera pans to some of the BBQ Pit Boys Crew near a grill cookin'.

Belly Boy: Ahhhhhhhhhh yeah. Well, now that food is bein' prepared... I'll get to business. Apparently, I'm still employed by this federation and it had a name change. I have no damn ideeeeeea what is goin' on. So I thought well, I'll just invite my opponents I've never heard of to a BBQ.... Only way to train, get your asses down here Steph, Half-Ass Redneck and what's their face.

Belly Boy concludes his short ramblin' to greet and hug the BBQ Pit Boys while sniffin' the air. Will his opponents show up to the BBQ before the match or will he have to eat everythin' himself. Find out soon.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The clapping of sticks is tapping at a steady pace. Smoke envelops the screen, and it pans out to show some leaves burning on a hollowed out branch. The smoke swirls around in the calm surrounds, a dark mood lighting sets in.

??: "Fifty thousand years of tradition, honour, prestige. Fifty thousand years of culture. Fifty thousand years of Earth's first peoples."

The voice pauses, and inhales the smoke. Through the smoke, a face adorned in tribal paint emerges...

??: "Fifty thousand, a number of and such significance. The ancestors saw in the Dreaming that one day, a fierce warrior would emerge to take the world by storm and put the Dharawal nation into prominence. Not just any warrior. A man deserving of such an honour. That man, that warrior, is ME, Norman Namatjira"

Norman stands up, showing off his immense size

Norman: "Battered limbs, broken bones, buckets of blood, clouds of dust. The spirits tremble in my presence, and tonight, here in the AMA, I make my debut. For months I have sat back, consulting the ancestral lineage as to my next move. I conquer any battlefield that I enter. I take no prisoner. I have no empathy. My sole purpose is to dominate and destroy any and all who stand before me."

Norman turns again, lowering the smoked branch next to a carved wooden magpie.

Norman: "The magpie. My totem animal. My guide. A graceful, majestic creature, but when provoked, is capable of gauging out eyes and wreaking havoc. Tonight, that fate falls to the three unfortunate souls who dare tred upon my sacred ground. Belly Boy, Steph Langdon and some redneck. The AMA will bear witness to a path of destruction that will have no saviour!"

Norman blows out the smoke, and closes his eyes.

Last edited: