True Blood

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

One of my favorite shows right now. Anyone else here a fan? I'm not gonna bother starting to discuss until I find out if anyone else actually watches the show.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If that's that Vampire show that comes on HBO, I hear it's real good. I don't have HBO though. I'm going to buy the 1st season dvd when it comes out to get a feel for it. But from what I hear it's pretty good.

noumenon

A few of my friends were obsessed with it. I wanted to hate the show so fucking badly. After buying the first season and watching it straight through...I was fuckin hooked. Right now they're nearing the end of the second season. So right now is a pretty good time to buy to first season and catch up.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My buddy is currently in the process of burning me the first season.

Can't wait. Always loved vampire mythos so I'm hoping for a good show.

Actually, scratch that. As long as it's better than Kindred: The Embraced I'll be extremely happy.

noumenon

It's a great show... takes a look at vampires in a different spin, quite entertaining. Besides, there's enough sex and gore on the show for anyone to like it.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I started watching after hearing from my friends about all the boobies. But it's really good in general. I haven't watched in a few weeks, but I like the change to Dallas for Bill and Sookie.

kali3

Reaction score
Love true blood! It is a great show.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I finally bought the 1st season of this show and it's great. Wasn't expecting that much sex, blood, and titties but nothign wrong with that. Kinda grossed my girl out cause she would be eating while I watched it. Best part of it was that I finaly got to see Rouge from X-men titties.

Only thing I didn't like was the last episode. Everything was rushed. The guy at FYE said that season 2 dvd should be out sometime soon so I'll have to get that one.

Qwake

I watched it a few times and its actually quite good but the fact that I really hate the Twilight Vampires shit is really why I haven't regularly watched it.

Wordlife

I fucking love this show, best show on HBO, second to Entourage

Toddy

Reaction score
I watched like the first few episodes of season one then for some wierd reason stopped and just haven't got around to watching it fully so thta is on my to do list

Doomsday

Reaction score
Currently both the First and the Second season are on HBO On Demand.
Can't wait to see what's in store for season 3.
trueblood5.jpg

-Constantine

Reaction score
I've got Season 1 and watched 3/4ths of Season two online. I plan on getting the DVD's but I am without HBO so I'll be catching the eps online again this year. This show is amazing.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Yeah. I like this show only because of Mr Constantine over here. And since the first episode i have been hitched on it. Its like the more adult version of Twilight but minus all the kiddie shit.. LOL.