• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy's gfx and stuff

W-olf

Actually I like the text on it too Troy , the whole thing looks great to me thou . Well done .

Castiel

Saw it in your sig and had to comment on it, the Rockers piece rules dude! Text is very nice and everything just flows really well together. Awesome work.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
orton.png

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
dude that is dope as hell....looks like u used my tip I showed u...just need to work on your text and things will be perfect...took me years upon years to do decent text...and I still falter with it at times...but this is a great piece I love it and am so proud of u

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Thanks sir. Yep, I used your hint and I loved the way it turned out. Everything looked great for me except the text, I finally said fuck it when it looked halfway decent. Although I should have just not added any text.