Triumphant Return at Live Event!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Brad Maddox came back at [HASHTAG]#WWEMacon[/HASHTAG] yesterday.

After gathering information from the TwitterSphere: He came out and cut a promo about how the WWE made him an offer to come back but he has to start at the bottom and make his way up to the top. He got cut off by Ryder which actually got a pop supposedly. He lost to Ryder. Demanded one more match. Khali came out and beat him.

I cry.

Screw Khali & Ryder but if they would actually do this on television, it would make for some good stuff. Maybe, they could actually do something where he slowly goes up the ladder after having a huge losing streak. Wins IC title & stuff.... wins MITB. Becomes World Champ. Fulfill's Jwab's dream.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I knew it was gonna be Maddox when I opened this thread :win:

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
YESSSS Brad Maddox is in the house (show). See what I did there? :woohoo:

Although I hope this is him warming up for a full-time return to the ring. They should totally reference him being stuck in a cave. And I'd like to see a Lone Wolf/angry Arrow type of character that happens to be a bit goofy when he steps in the ring. THEN HE HITS THEM WITH THE "DEAL BREAKER" WHICH IS AN AMAZING FINISHER. :yeah:

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Yes this was a HUGE triumphant return...

Nobody saw it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Maddox has found his way back from the caves, I'm truly interested on how they proceed with his storyline from here on out.. He was very interesting at the GM on RAW!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good news! Can't wait to see him on the main show. Hopefully he won't be a jobber.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You know who wasn't at this House Show? Hulk Hogan. Know who else? Stone Cold Steve Austin. Guess who else The Rock. There was no Andre or Bruno either. The WWE saw they didn't need any of this star power because a legend is born today, he's no longer a myth he is now an icon. His name is Brad Maddox now see him triumph.

Reactions: Forrest OAKADA

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Brad Maddox sucks. Truth.