• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trish Sig - (My First Ever!)

wwe_fanatic

trish_sig_first_psd-1.jpg

Would Appreciate Comments. Thanks!

PeepShow

The only thin bad aobut it IMO, is your name. You can hardly see it. I mean I know you dont want it to be the focal point, but it just is really hard to see. Other than that, its not too bad.

8/10

wwe_fanatic

I agree. And i couldn't find a nice font for it neither! lol

If you could send me/find me a link for a good one then i would appreciate that very much.

Tom_RIP

Very good on your first attempt. I love it, only thing is that it is a bit bare, more pictures would be good.

9/10

wwe_fanatic

Thanks Tom.

There is a big space on the right, ain't there!

Let me get a grip of this 'layer' thing then i'll have another go! lol

the dark knight

asshole, did i give you permission to make a trish sig? shes mine :( aaalll mine :(

ok, cut the crap.

i like the way you blended her into the background, just 2 things to imorove

1)better blending to your name
2)better frame/border

7/10

Famous why dont you ever give a reason for your review? it is really just a stuipid way to get post count up

anyways i like it its a good 1 sig and like people said before is the text lol and i thyink that you should put something in that bug spot just above her name just to make it not so bare and i think you bleended her in too much around the arms and i dont really like that lol maybe its just me anyways

8/10 good job

Triple-M

for a 1st, very good, nice BG, and you have blended in the render well. I would suggest you download some more brushes and fonts

8/10