Trish report: removes breast implants

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Wrestezone.com

According to the latest issue of Power Slam magazine out of the UK, former WWE Diva Trish Stratus has reportedly had her breast implants taken out.

If so, Stratus follows the lead of a few other women to remove their breast implants after leaving the world of professional wrestling behind including Chyna, Debra "Madusa" Miceli, Kimberly Page and Nidia Guenard.

That really sucks im going to miss those boobs lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

She is now officially done with wrestling.

Evil Austin

well yes that means there is no chance of seeing Trish in the future.. and DAMN it now we have a flat chested trish... *shudders*

eggthief

Reaction score
omg gay alert!!!1! nah really, im gonna miss the twins.

1chiban

Reaction score
Good for her, shouldn't have had to have them in the first place.

It is a tad chauvinistic how the WWE insists on breast implants 9 times out of 10. I know it made Lita and Mickie look 100x more attractive but still... be yourself and all that lol

Vandy316

Reaction score
It is a tad chauvinistic how the WWE insists on breast implants 9 times out of 10. I know it made Lita and Mickie look 100x more attractive but still... be yourself and all that lol

maria probably had the biggest change. she ugly when she first showed up but now with she is one of the hottest in the bussiness

King Of Kings

Reaction score
What was the point of her showing her face on raw a couple of weeks ago?

eggthief

Reaction score
yeah I found it a bit awkard as well, hoped she might have come back.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
yeah I found it a bit awkard as well, hoped she might have come back.

It was really stupid shes a tease for doing that. Well maybe she could come back without breast implants lol. Also does anyone know what lita is doing i would actually love for her to come back to.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i just want to see some before and after pics.

eggthief

Reaction score
well she wouldnt have to "do vince macmahon" anymore since she is a big name and would be good for bussiness so with or without big milkfactories she could probably come back if she wanted to anyway.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
well she wouldnt have to "do vince macmahon" anymore since she is a big name and would be good for bussiness so with or without big milkfactories she could probably come back if she wanted to anyway.

No doubt vince would take her in a heartbeat. I wonder what her real breast size is.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOO!!!! She had some of the nicest titties. Damn, damn, damn. Well looks like I finally get to see what she looks like now.