Kayfabe Triple Threat.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Antonio is standing backstage as Alex runs up to him*
Oh, Hey Alex, what's up, you look stressed mate
Nah, nah I'm fine, you're the one who should be stressed though
Why on earth should I be stressed, I have absolutely nothing to worry about I'm happy on the PS4 and having a great time playing as myself, why should I be stressed Alex?
Well maybe if you didn't spend all your time on that God dam thing you'd know but anyway. You have a triple threat on Precision this week, maybe you should stop playing ps4 and you would know about it.
Who have I got then?
You've got Bill Bronson, the European Champion and you've got Alice Xander two brillaint athletes

Oh for god sake, I thought management liked me?
I mean I should be fighting the best but not in triple threats one on one

Yeah but sometimes you don't get what you want
Antonio looks shocked at the answer and then Anarchist walks in the room
Hey son, just wanted to wish you luck in the triple threat, one piece of advice from an old bugger in myself, try and pin the Champ, then you can protest you've beaten the champ
Thanks Dad, how's everything

Everything is fine but you need to worry about that triple threat we will talk later
Alex runs up to Anarchist and shakes his hand
Thank you sir such a pleasure

Erm hello, ohhhhh I know you you're that kid I pay for Antonio to do anything for but I gotta rush bye guys
The camera fades black ending the segment