Triple Threat Loki Vs DJ Primetime vs Dan Stevens

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

djprimetime

Reaction score
[IWF.com exclusive DJ driving a car talking to a camera in the passenger seat. He's wearing a black hoodie with a black shirt undrneath it.]

Two weeks ago I made my return to the IWF and sent home Andres De La Hoya. Last week I put a blog up on IWF.com talking about how I'm back and ready to finish taking over IWF like I started awhile ago. This week I get put to the test.

This week I'm in a triple threat match against two guys that are younger, faster, and have no ring rust. But I'm gonna beat em anyway. My match this week is against Dan Stevens and Loki.

Dan Stevens, the cocky hollywood guy. I know that guy. He's that guy you see in the street wearing shades late at night because his head is so far up his ass he dosen't know its dark. You know that guy with the little shirts, skinny jeans standing in the club throwin around his rent money but his girl is still with me all night. I'm not worried about that guy...I can beat that guy. He even calls himself the "showkiller". He dosen't even realize that means he makes the show worst. But this week, for one night only I'll make him look good ... by association that is.

My other opponent, Loki, the las vegas bad ass. The classic leather jacket, black glasses, All-American badboy. The same as Mr. Stevens only tougher. He can probably fight ... but he cant fight better than me. He can probably fly ... but he cant fly higher than me.

Like i said this is my first real match back in the IWF my first test. But you know what happens when that limelight hits. That's when the clock strikes Primetime and that's when I make history.

[DJ continues to drive as we fade to black.]

Status
Not open for further replies.