Triple H return date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McFly...

Reaction score
SOURCE: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Tentative plans call for Triple H to return next month at the Royal Rumble for a match with Sheamus.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Figured they'd do this.

It'll be nice to see Triple H back, I've missed him

McFly...

Reaction score
Yeah man it's great that he is coming back. But I wonder what are the plans for HHH after Sheamus?

Reaction score
After he buries Sheamus, he'll bury The Miz of course! He needs that 23rd title reign!

Reaction score
I hope he has a long feud with Sheamus and doesn't just have Sheamus do the job at the ROyal Rumble. I would like to see them continue it and maybe have some sort of gimmick match at Wrestlemania for the WWE title. Here's what I would do. Have Sheamus beat him at the Rumble then have Sheamus win the WWE title at Elimination Chamber, then at Wrestlemania make it SHeamus vs Triple H in a Steel cage or Hell in a Cell or Last Man Standing for the WWE championship.

Reaction score
It's not a good idea to go for the match right off the bat. They shouldl book it to look like Sheamus will be winning the Rumble, Hunter gets a big surprise late entry, eliminates Sheamus and himself to continue pouncing on Sheamus. It doesn't make sense to have a match at Rumble, they'll have two title matches and the Rumble, this is a main event caliber feud that has basically been built for the past nine months. They'd be smart to continue to build it through Elimination Chamber, with HHH costing Sheamus the belt again. And then we get a mega match for Mania, but the E is too impatient and will blow their load and have a match right off the bat, and then have a few more matches to make people sick of the feud. Of course they'll probably advertise the fuck out of Trips return, and advertised returns almost always suck, surprise returns, ala Cena at the Rumble in 08, especially if it goes unexpected, will get people talking and build more hype around Mania.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^This.

I certainly don't wanna see their thrid match in as many months at WM.

Axis

Reaction score
No, he's returning at Summerslam 2010, and I know it's true because the internet reported it incessantly.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
No, he's returning at Summerslam 2010, and I know it's true because the internet reported it incessantly.

>_>

If Trips comes back at the Rumble I'd predict him winning it. Then having Casper win the belt at Rumble or EC setting up their match. Unfortunately that would suck since they pretty much did that last year with Edge/Y2J. But in the end would be a good thing having their first match since his inevitable return at WM, giving a time for anticipation for the match. Although an H Rumble win would do little for me and a repeat of one of the worst 'Mania main events ever with Trips coming out on top would do even less. Although Sheamus is 5 times the wrestler shithead was at 25 and would at least put on a good show of it.

Axis

Reaction score
As we reported this past weekend, WWE Superstar Triple H was backstage at the SummerSlam pay-per view (photos included) show this past Sunday night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Apparently a lot of talk amongst some inner circles, according to a ProWrestling.net report, was that Triple H would be revealed as the seventh member of Team WWE in the main event of the show. The spot would ultimately be revealed to be Bryan Danielson, who returned as his Daniel Bryan character after being fired from the company for an incident during an episode of Raw.

While the speculation was there anyways, it was kind of unfounded as HHH is still recovering from a surgery he underwent this past June. As of right now, HHH is physically unable to wrestle, so a full-time TV return is seemingly out of the question, unless of course they choose to bring him back in a non-wrestling role, such as the anonymous general manager of Raw.

As far as when you can expect "The Game" to resume in the ring on a regular basis, the latest reports seem to indicate this fall as the earliest timetable.

- Wrestlezone, in August. They predicted he'd be the 7th man at Summerslam as well as returning in the Fall.

Triple H is currently in New Orleans filming his first WWE movie, The Chaperone. Word is that Triple H will be there for the next three weeks filming. There is talk that Triple H will be returning in time for August's SummerSlam pay-per-view.
- Impactwrestling.com

These fucking dirt sheets guess at every turn when a big return can come, and sooner or later it obviously has to be right. So then, after several wrong guesses, they get one right, and they get praised for having the inside scoop.